NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Lack of HDMI output my bro. :frown:

These devices are plugin with HDTV and the framework already exists for playing the older games via PSN.
Haha true, BUT you can grab those little TVs for 20bucks at any pawnshop. Imo it adds to the effect. You do t want those graphics uprezed anyway :x

Haha true, BUT you can grab those little TVs for 20bucks at any pawnshop. Imo it adds to the effect. You do t want those graphics uprezed anyway :x

Agree with you most def as I'm regular in the RETRO thread. I think the masses couldn't be bothered with that though. :nerd:

just came from target and they had 2 ones classics in stock. It comes with 2 controllers right? I might go back later tonight before they close, to scoop 1 up.

the nes look so much better than snes (aesthetically)..

but the EU SNES fuego

I really need this i wanna play mario bros on my 4K

When it comes to aesthetics, it is all about the EU SNES or Super Famicom (***. SNES)..............and I say this being a 90s kid that grew up with the American purple SNES

I just saw a bunch of NES Classics in-stock at my local Walmart.

IMG_20180622_143918.jpg

Nah, you know this will turn into a N64 mini thread literally the moment it is announced............this thread isn't exclusive to one mini console anymore lately
Nintendo Mini..last years release date is annoying in the title lol

Back
Top Bottom