NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

wait.. wait wait.. the game boy is dropping? how come other than that video up there I saw or heard nothing? wtf

if this aint easy to get ill just wait til it is..this weekend is too hectic

Best Buy is using the "Black Friday ticket system" for this release...........LOL, I didn't know there is still that many people that want one (oh wait, that's right re-sellers)

Best Buy is using the "Black Friday ticket system" for this release...........LOL, I didn't know there is still that many people that want one (oh wait, that's right re-sellers)
resell is thing for these still? wtf

im at my local Walmart right now that's 24 hours. I was going to camp out and cop. It looks like i'm first in line. I hope they got them in. I checked brickseek yesterday and they had 24. For some reason the website don't work right now but it showed stock yesterday. I just asked some employee now and he was clueless. He said to call at 10-10:30 because the midnight manager might know. Im a just use their computer here while I wait until 12 :lol:

Tempted to get one for collection purposes... but I honestly have no interest in playing it. Happy with my SNES classic... that's not even hooked up.

vzIH-V

Such a glitchy website.
Think got one order w/extra controller in.

Tempted to get one for collection purposes... but I honestly have no interest in playing it. Happy with my SNES classic... that's not even hooked up.

Yeah, I'd do it for the collection...............it makes a great display piece whenever you walk into the game room

I was tempted to get another NES but I already had 2 during the initial drop. Picked up a controller online though.

Back
Top Bottom