NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I wonder if a lot of people canceled their GameStop orders since they charge shipping. I canceled mine and copped on Best Buy with two controllers. One controller to keep with my original nes release and one for this one.

yeah that's what keeping me from checking out...i have my og nes that i would really love to get up and running but i don't want my son abusing it...think i'll pass again...

Stopped by walmart today. Wasnt gonna cop one because i have a snes and a switch but i almost feel obligated to pick one up.

Attachments

• AA302194-1B8D-4D57-86E0-7F65EC600846.jpeg
    AA302194-1B8D-4D57-86E0-7F65EC600846.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 37
Picked one up from my local target and they had plenty when I went.

Good to see that they mass produced these and they’re much easily obtainable this time around. I have a Best Buy order I’m either going to cancel or return from last evening now.

GS NES order shipped and just copped an extra controller from Walmart.

Nintendo’s NES Classic is getting a new wireless controller in time for its relaunch
By Andrew Webster Jun 29, 2018, 11:00am EDTSHARE
2.0.jpg
Image: 8bitdo
Nintendo is relaunching the miniature NES Classic today, but that’s not all retro fans have to get excited about. 8BitDo has also announced a new, redesigned wireless controller for the micro console, which is available today for preorder. The company previously made the best wireless option for the NES Classic back in 2016, and while the new version isn’t a huge shift, it does include a few notable improvements.

The biggest change is the addition of a dedicated home button, something Nintendo still hasn’t added, even with the SNES Classic follow-up. The gamepad also features a slightly different layout, with the four main face buttons arranged in a square, as opposed to a cross, and a new darker color scheme. Other than that, the new controller — dubbed the N30 2.4G — is virtually the same as its predecessor, with 2.4G wireless, a rechargeable battery, and a basic adaptor that makes for a simplified plug-and-play experience.

It’s not clear when the new controller will start shipping, but you can preorder now for $24.99.

2_N30_2.4G.jpg
Image: 8bitdo.

Best Buy shipped my controllers by not the nes classic yet. The controllers was suppose to arrive one week after the system too.

GameStop also with the quick ship notice.
Target is limit one per on the extra controller.

I honestly only bought it for those games lol. Prolly beat those and never touch it again. Just like the snes mini...beat super Mario world, played a couple games of Mario kart and that’s it. Haven’t touched the snes since November. Basically bought these joint for nostalgia/decoration...they make my setup look dope. :lol:

Stopped by Target and picked one up for the nephews. They sold a few boxes of them and have about 5 left.

No luck with the extra controller though oh well.

Back
Top Bottom