NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

4D7FF341-CC04-4AB6-B61B-70794D15E107.jpeg

Who still has the controller for sale? All i find is sold out. anyone use the wireless ones? Trying to pick one up or a pair of wireless.

Target has been restocking at some locations.
Just need to check their inventory on site.
Lucked out past week at one local store where kid let me pickup 2 instead of usual limit one. Haven't seen area WalMarts restock though. Didn't do the GameStop online cause limit one and charge shipping. Not worth, can wait for local.

Target has been restocking at some locations.
Just need to check their inventory on site.
Lucked out past week at one local store where kid let me pickup 2 instead of usual limit one. Haven't seen area WalMarts restock though. Didn't do the GameStop online cause limit one and charge shipping. Not worth, can wait for local.
Repped. just went to targets online site did have it for pick up locally, went ahead and ordered it. Hopefully the stock is updated. Funny i check couple days ago to.

My Target had 1 NES classic and 4 SNES left. I'm surprised but I guess Nintendo really kept their word about the mass production. Dope.

Anyone "customized" their controller yet? I've been eying these sticker overlays. You have to peel off the og one, clean the surface with alcohol and then stick the new one on. I'm either going with Super Mario 3 or T&C surf co. mascot Thrilla Gorilla.
nes_thrillassurfari1.jpg

Maybe do some button swaps as well.
IMG_0398_066ff75b-4e48-4050-9183-7a02f8ffaecb_1024x1024.jpg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO you're my bro, but why not buy the jump off controller to begin with? :lol:

When I posted it, it was actually selling for retail price. And it was available for that price thru amazon (prime) not 3rd party, for what seemed like the whole day. Before it was usually only a small window and it was gone with a quickness. Surprised it lasted that long. I placed an order for mine nearly 9-10 hours after the deal was posted. I was surprised.

When I posted it, it was actually selling for retail price. And it was available for that price thru amazon (prime) not 3rd party, for what seemed like the whole day. Before it was usually only a small window and it was gone with a quickness. Surprised it lasted that long. I placed an order for mine nearly 9-10 hours after the deal was posted. I was surprised.

I hear you. Buddy of mine had also messaged around same time when he saw the correct retail restock. Was catching up on NT Threads and just wanted people to make sure double check especially on AMZN cause of other sellers.
Hope you got all your stuff.

It's only $60 for a plug-and-play versus paying several hundred dollars for a Xbox One or PS4 and that's before you buy any games for it.

BTW, there's plenty of these to go around. I've been by the local Walmart and not only do I see the NES Classics sitting, I also see the NES controllers sitting as well.

So don't even bother paying for a bundle or paying above retail for these in the event that you can't find one.

My local Target literally has BOTH the NES and SNES Classic sitting on shelves right next to each other.............Nintendo has done well to keep up with the supply promise for both these consoles.

And oh yeah to co-sign what Nike Jordan Nike Jordan said about NES controllers sitting, they're still available at BestBuy.com at the retail price too.......so yeah, supply is definitely there for folk now compared to a year-and-a-half ago.

i wonder what the margins are for Nintendo on this. They could very well make more per classic system sold than sony/microsoft make on their consoles

I'm too much of a gaming collector to even care whether I havent played my NES or SNES Classic or just let it sit on my shelf collecting dust..........I'm just glad I have a piece of my childhood again with me.

I could careless if I haven't finished playing A Link To the Past yet on my SNES Classic, at least I know I can whenever I feel like it (legally......I ain't about to get ppl banned in here for potential emulator talk)

Last edited:
Please educate on reasons why people double up on NES/SNES Classics? I have one of each but don’t wanna miss out if there are legit reasons to buy more. Are these things turning into bricks after a while? Thanks

Please educate on reasons why people double up on NES/SNES Classics? I have one of each but don’t wanna miss out if there are legit reasons to buy more. Are these things turning into bricks after a while? Thanks

Yeah, I don't double-up on any thing...........but I do know that is "another collector's thing."

I'm sure the "Double-Up Shawty" squad here will do a better job explaining why they love to do that to these mini consoles (and even the latest sneaker releases) as well.

Back
Top Bottom