Need Advice..yea about a girl

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

I took time to think and decided that if hse really wanted to leave him she would have already and i was like f it im over it.
Anyways she said she is pregnant. Its not her boyfriends either because i knew him when he had some operation and they told him he wasnt going to be able to ever have kids.
What the f do i do now? Now yal got me thinking that she is a Hooooo and it might not be mine. man thats why robot chicks need to be made already.
4 pages later and no pictures. Man, just shut the hell up and post the photos. And why the hell do you still use Myspace?

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

I took time to think and decided that if hse really wanted to leave him she would have already and i was like f it im over it.
Anyways she said she is pregnant. Its not her boyfriends either because i knew him when he had some operation and they told him he wasnt going to be able to ever have kids.
What the f do i do now? Now yal got me thinking that she is a Hooooo and it might not be mine. man thats why robot chicks need to be made already.
4 pages later and no pictures. Man, just shut the hell up and post the photos. And why the hell do you still use Myspace?

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

at you stealing another dude's girl. That's one of the lowest things a man can do.

indifferent.gif

if another dudes girl is willing to suck me up, im not gonna say no because she already has a bf.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

at you stealing another dude's girl. That's one of the lowest things a man can do.

indifferent.gif

if another dudes girl is willing to suck me up, im not gonna say no because she already has a bf.

Back
Top Bottom