Need Advice..yea about a girl

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Yea she looks good,the best out of the other chicks ive been with.
I just think shes perfect becasue we have a lot in common.
I feel yal on the part where if she cared for me she'd leave him but shes been with him for 3 years and i think if i was with someone for that long and they off'd theirself i would kinda feel guilty.
ive hit about 6 times already.
The funny thing is that he used to be my homeboy from back in high school.
He was all friendly and now that he knows im tryna steal her hes acting like hes a badass.
i just say soul mate because a lot of weird things happened that led me to her.That myspace thing was really random when i did it bcuz i havent been on it for about a year.
But yea f it im over it.
We still need pics to confirm this.. AND their self is 2 words

Why would what she look like matter? She is a j/o with mental issues and full of drama. So are you guys saying yall would date a dead gorgeous ho who was crazy/looney just cause she was fine? What part of the game is that. Thats like saying you would get a bently just cause its a bently even if it didnt run/operate properly just to say hey i have a bently.
ohwell.gif

I just want to see what she looks like.. Nothing more nothing less
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

I feel yal on the part where if she cared for me she'd leave him but shes been with him for 3 years and i think if i was with someone for that long and they off'd theirself i would kinda feel guilty.
He was all friendly and now that he knows im tryna steal her hes acting like hes a badass.
i just say soul mate because a lot of weird things happened that led me to her.That myspace thing was really random when i did it bcuz i havent been on it for about a year.
But yea f it im over it.

Why would what she look like matter? She is a j/o with mental issues and full of drama. So are you guys saying yall would date a dead gorgeous ho who was crazy/looney just cause she was fine? What part of the game is that. Thats like saying you would get a bently just cause its a bently even if it didnt run/operate properly just to say hey i have a bently.
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Yea i guess it wouldnt seem as homer simpson if she was all out fine. Now if she is fat/ugly/avg ah man i wont even comment cause i know cats are gonna light this fool up on fiyah.

Originally Posted by LDJ

But yea f it im over it.

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Yea i guess it wouldnt seem as homer simpson if she was all out fine. Now if she is fat/ugly/avg ah man i wont even comment cause i know cats are gonna light this fool up on fiyah.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

But yea f it im over it.

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

**@ does Homer and a Bentley have to do with getting pics??

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

But yea f it im over it.

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

But yea f it im over it.

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Its symbolism the bently is a representation of the woman. Dudes requesting pics as if it makes who she is and what she is about any different just cause of looks. Like why does it matter what she look likes. She is bad business. Same as a bently that doesnt run. The general purpose for a car is for it to get you safely to one destination to the next. If all it does is just looks good then it is moot and pointless, similar to what she looks like if she is a j/o basketcase.

Her looks doesnt change the fact of anything about her and the situation. So whay would it matter what she looks like. It comes across, and not just this thread but damn near all advice/relationship threads. Ppl get caught up in well she a skank/ho/lsut etc, but itll make it all good so long as she is hot.

As far as a simp (homer) well it sounds like he had a simp moment thus why simp was mentioned.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

But yea f it im over it.

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Its symbolism the bently is a representation of the woman. Dudes requesting pics as if it makes who she is and what she is about any different just cause of looks. Like why does it matter what she look likes. She is bad business. Same as a bently that doesnt run. The general purpose for a car is for it to get you safely to one destination to the next. If all it does is just looks good then it is moot and pointless, similar to what she looks like if she is a j/o basketcase.

Her looks doesnt change the fact of anything about her and the situation. So whay would it matter what she looks like. It comes across, and not just this thread but damn near all advice/relationship threads. Ppl get caught up in well she a skank/ho/lsut etc, but itll make it all good so long as she is hot.

As far as a simp (homer) well it sounds like he had a simp moment thus why simp was mentioned.

we need pics..

Game over for you OP, you probably already caught feelings

RIP

we need pics..

Game over for you OP, you probably already caught feelings

RIP

Don't listen to these dudes, do you, she must be falling for you...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Kidding...Myspace though?
indifferent.gif

Don't listen to these dudes, do you, she must be falling for you...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Kidding...Myspace though?
indifferent.gif

I took time to think and decided that if hse really wanted to leave him she would have already and i was like f it im over it.
Anyways she said she is pregnant. Its not her boyfriends either because i knew him when he had some operation and they told him he wasnt going to be able to ever have kids.
What the f do i do now? Now yal got me thinking that she is a Hooooo and it might not be mine. man thats why robot chicks need to be made already.

I took time to think and decided that if hse really wanted to leave him she would have already and i was like f it im over it.
Anyways she said she is pregnant. Its not her boyfriends either because i knew him when he had some operation and they told him he wasnt going to be able to ever have kids.
What the f do i do now? Now yal got me thinking that she is a Hooooo and it might not be mine. man thats why robot chicks need to be made already.

so you gonna take care of another dude's baby?

so you gonna take care of another dude's baby?

Give her a morning after martini. Or take her out to magic mountain and make sure gets on all the rides.

Give her a morning after martini. Or take her out to magic mountain and make sure gets on all the rides.

Originally Posted by LDJ

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

roll.gif

smh.gif
at you stealing another dude's girl. That's one of the lowest things a man can do.

smh.gif
at not posting pics. This is NT. You ask for girl advice? You post pics. It's that simple.

smh.gif
at you being one of the biggest simps.

smh.gif
at you stealing another dude's girl. That's one of the lowest things a man can do.

smh.gif
at not posting pics. This is NT. You ask for girl advice? You post pics. It's that simple.

smh.gif
at you being one of the biggest simps.

Back
Top Bottom