roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
stop foolin urself simp
roll.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

i met this chick off of a drunk message i sent while i was on myspace.she called me the next day and we have been together everyday since then which was about the middle of may. there is no doubt that she is my soul mate by the way i feel for this one.

tired.gif
 You are whats wrong with the modern day man. I hope one day you have to tell your daughter how you met mommy.

you want advice B? go on and kill yourself
laugh.gif

QFT..my man i hope you gets done dirty, your the type of dude that loves giving attention to these females that dont deserve it, off yourself,though

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

i met this chick off of a drunk message i sent while i was on myspace.she called me the next day and we have been together everyday since then which was about the middle of may. there is no doubt that she is my soul mate by the way i feel for this one.

tired.gif
 You are whats wrong with the modern day man. I hope one day you have to tell your daughter how you met mommy.

you want advice B? go on and kill yourself
laugh.gif

QFT..my man i hope you gets done dirty, your the type of dude that loves giving attention to these females that dont deserve it, off yourself,though

Yea she looks good,the best out of the other chicks ive been with.
I just think shes perfect becasue we have a lot in common.
I feel yal on the part where if she cared for me she'd leave him but shes been with him for 3 years and i think if i was with someone for that long and they off'd theirself i would kinda feel guilty.
ive hit about 6 times already.
The funny thing is that he used to be my homeboy from back in high school.
He was all friendly and now that he knows im tryna steal her hes acting like hes a badass.
i just say soul mate because a lot of weird things happened that led me to her.That myspace thing was really random when i did it bcuz i havent been on it for about a year.
But yea f it im over it.

I feel yal on the part where if she cared for me she'd leave him but shes been with him for 3 years and i think if i was with someone for that long and they off'd theirself i would kinda feel guilty.
He was all friendly and now that he knows im tryna steal her hes acting like hes a badass.
i just say soul mate because a lot of weird things happened that led me to her.That myspace thing was really random when i did it bcuz i havent been on it for about a year.
But yea f it im over it.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

But yea f it im over it.
I mean first mistake why would you be with someone suicidal? That speaks in volumes about the type of person she is. Has some serious character flaws. And the sad part is she isnt even hiding it, she str8 up with you like hey imma ho. You dont want me to be a ho, but aint a damn thing you can do imma ho ho ho merry xmas.

You are as good/bad as the company you keep. I mean point blank period she is a j/o that uses her being in a relationship as a means to cover her true ho tendencies. She feels like well im not really a ho cause im with a guy and been in a relationship for some odd yrs.

Just cause weird/coincidental things happens, doesnt make them a soulmate. It just makes it a coincidence. Man put you cape back in the cleaners, hos dont wanna be saved. Thats the reason why she still with him and still hoin. Its like you are insisting to make her be something she clearly doesnt wanna be. You like basically saying i refuse to let you be a j/o. No matter how much you love hoin, your to good for this. I dont want you to be a ho.

But yea f it im over it.
I mean first mistake why would you be with someone suicidal? That speaks in volumes about the type of person she is. Has some serious character flaws. And the sad part is she isnt even hiding it, she str8 up with you like hey imma ho. You dont want me to be a ho, but aint a damn thing you can do imma ho ho ho merry xmas.

You are as good/bad as the company you keep. I mean point blank period she is a j/o that uses her being in a relationship as a means to cover her true ho tendencies. She feels like well im not really a ho cause im with a guy and been in a relationship for some odd yrs.

Just cause weird/coincidental things happens, doesnt make them a soulmate. It just makes it a coincidence. Man put you cape back in the cleaners, hos dont wanna be saved. Thats the reason why she still with him and still hoin. Its like you are insisting to make her be something she clearly doesnt wanna be. You like basically saying i refuse to let you be a j/o. No matter how much you love hoin, your to good for this. I dont want you to be a ho.

Hahahah y'all wild! Why can't she just be comfortable with dude she is with but interested in some D on the side. Maybe she is just confused. Maybe O.P. got that personality she likes and she let him slide in a few times. Young girls are unpredictable you never know. I think its foul for a dude to mess with anothers girl but its apart of the game if she is open she is open.

Hahahah y'all wild! Why can't she just be comfortable with dude she is with but interested in some D on the side. Maybe she is just confused. Maybe O.P. got that personality she likes and she let him slide in a few times. Young girls are unpredictable you never know. I think its foul for a dude to mess with anothers girl but its apart of the game if she is open she is open.

But yea f it im over it.
We still need pics to confirm this.. AND their self is 2 words

But yea f it im over it.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

But yea f it im over it.

Why would what she look like matter? She is a j/o with mental issues and full of drama. So are you guys saying yall would date a dead gorgeous ho who was crazy/looney just cause she was fine? What part of the game is that. Thats like saying you would get a bently just cause its a bently even if it didnt run/operate properly just to say hey i have a bently.
ohwell.gif

But yea f it im over it.

Why would what she look like matter? She is a j/o with mental issues and full of drama. So are you guys saying yall would date a dead gorgeous ho who was crazy/looney just cause she was fine? What part of the game is that. Thats like saying you would get a bently just cause its a bently even if it didnt run/operate properly just to say hey i have a bently.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

But yea f it im over it.

ohwell.gif

I just want to see what she looks like.. Nothing more nothing less
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom