NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

MrONegative wrote:

roll.gif
 The cat. "Is somebody throwing it?!"

Good damn ep. 
smokin.gif

hahaha
the office intro was good too

^ I noticed that as well, "ya bit!!"
roll.gif

Great episode, I need to re-watch it just to get all the quotables again.

Favorite line has to be when Troy re-entered the school with his costume on and said "I don't know why I thought this would work"
roll.gif

This is my favorite episode ever, and it's not even over on the west coast 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
at like 50% of the lines, especially anything Ken Jeong said.

I always find Britta's costume so cute 
embarassed.gif

Troy and Abed are the best. When Troy came out a damn near fell out of my chair 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Troy/Donald Glover's body =
pimp.gif

Who's backup is this? Is that you AMP? Noble?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You actually think its theirs or do you just hate those specific NTers and want them to be so gay so you can hate even more? Rhetorical question, btw. 
Episode was alright. Not touching a couple episodes from last year like Paintball. I need to rewatch Season 1 badly and bunch of this season's episodes again because my mind is always elsewhere when I'm watching. 

Y'all actually watch Outsourced? Get your heads checked. And I'm not saying that only because I'm Indian. Previews were vomit-inducing compared to other quality comedy shows. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You actually think its theirs or do you just hate those specific NTers and want them to be so gay so you can hate even more? Rhetorical question, btw. 
Episode was alright. Not touching a couple episodes from last year like Paintball. I need to rewatch Season 1 badly and bunch of this season's episodes again because my mind is always elsewhere when I'm watching. 

Y'all actually watch Outsourced? Get your heads checked. And I'm not saying that only because I'm Indian. Previews were vomit-inducing compared to other quality comedy shows. 
tired.gif

Outsourced is actually kind of clever/funny, although community is better.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by bijald0331

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Outsourced is actually kind of clever/funny, although community is better.
Outsourced has been kind of hit or miss.

Some of their jokes are humorous, but alot seems forced.

It has potential, but I dont see it getting a 2nd season.

Cant wait for Parks and Rec to come back in January
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

Originally Posted by Club29

Cant wait for Parks and Rec to come back in January
pimp.gif

This.
pimp.gif

Word. I've been missing seeing Rashida and Aubrey on my TV. And it's just funny as hell 
pimp.gif

Parks is in a lot of trouble. Outsourced just got a full season pickup and it jacked Parks' slot. So Parks might end up on another night to die. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom