NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Didn't realize until later but the entire Abed delivering the baby thing was genius.

Episode was funny, story wasn't all there for me but it was still done well so I can't complain.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

MrONegative wrote:

Didn't realize until later but the entire Abed delivering the baby thing was genius.

Episode was funny, story wasn't all there for me but it was still done well so I can't complain.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Wow.

I didnt even notice anything about the Abed subplot until i watched this youtube video :rolllin

Community is genius

that episode wasn't funny. they tried to get deep and it just didn't work for me. but him delivering the baby was great. show is awesome

Originally Posted by Club29

MrONegative wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Wow.

I didnt even notice anything about�the Abed subplot until i watched this youtube video :rolllin

Community is genius

��

just more proof community is one of the best comedies on television. i still feel like it's been SO underrated.

I missed it when it aired on Thursday; too many sporting events were on. I really enjoyed this episode. I'm surprised some of you didn't like it that much. My attention was centered on Abed everytime he popped up.

shirley even asked abed where he was all week
laugh.gif
i liked the forcefield scene in the cafeteria,
laugh.gif

I'm happy this show is getting the shine it deserves
pimp.gif

Abed is THAT DUDE
laugh.gif

My favorite show on television no doubt about it.

Can't wait for tonight!!!

I can't say I really enjoyed this episode. 
200biz wrote:
i watched about 5-7 episodes of this show i still don't find it to be funny

You should just start with watching the first season in its entirety. This season just seems as though it's off to a somewhat slow start.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Episode was ok. When Abed looked up for the Winnebago. 
laugh.gif

tumblr_lab5laRKLs1qzua91o1_500.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's funny how they were pinhole zooming in on the pink hole at the end of the episode. I was laughing this whole episode. NICE.

Good episode 
laugh.gif
The reason why this show is great is because of its pop culture references. The Apollo 13 parody was on point, from the camera shots to the musical score. 

The two jokes about the dean with the map and circling truck stops, rating them, and when
he was like "those aren't thumbs" made me doubletake then laugh.

I never even noticed the Abed sublot last week.

This episode was tremendous. For those who actually didn't notice it was based on Apollo 13... seems painfully obvious but just in case.

Troy saying they should kill Annie
The captain argument with Troy and Jeff then the dramatic hug at the end
Abed being left out
The two deans and the awkwardness

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom