NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

"You know, when there is 3 sparkle donuts. You don't eat one and than lick another." Troy

LMFAO.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

zukrq1.jpg

It's real. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Britta looking hotter this season than last. im not sure what it is.

Annie looking sexy as usual.

good episode

Like how community always takes shots at every show even itself. It is creeping towards being better than the office for me.
Philly is still better than it for me cuz of devito and the darker humor.

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Like how community always takes shots at every show even itself. It is creeping towards being better than the office for me.
Philly is still better than it for me cuz of devito and the darker humor.

out of curiousity, what shows were they taking at? can you give examples, because i dont catch em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Britta looking hotter this season than last. im not sure what it is.

Annie looking sexy as usual.

good episode

cosign, probably cause britta straightened her hair

Spoiler [+]
theres a video of topless britta from one of her old movies when she played a stripper
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

out of curiousity, what shows were they taking at? can you give examples, because i dont catch em
laugh.gif

The show $#*! My Dad Says is about some dude posting what their dad says on Twitter.

Troywas doing the same thing to Pierce all summer when they lived together and during the ep. When they were all around Jeff after Betty White destroyed him, Pierce finds out how many followers he has, and suggests that they make a show about it and everyone thinks it's a horrible idea.

I'm happy so many people enjoy this show. I've loved it since the first season and I'm PISSED I missed the season premiere.
I can't wait until next week though, I hope this show stays funny and people love it for many seasons to come.
pimp.gif

Need a .gif of Abed and Troy dapping each other up... will be used HEAVILY in female appreciation threads.

Fav comedy show for me. Modern Family is a close second.

senor chang's golem scene was 
laugh.gif
.  he's going to inflitrate the study group and cause hell.
aren't they supposed to graduate this season?  i wonder what will they do at the end of the season.  move on to a university?

Terrific episode... it had it all.

Annie's cute then angry hotness, Brita looked good, Pierce and his ignorant/racist self, Abed's attempts to make it like tv, Shirley even saying "are you being meta?"
roll.gif

Perfect.

Favorite moment from the show was probably when they said that Brita and Jeff had sex on the table, and they all went "awww...." then Troy continued to say "awwwwesome"
roll.gif

roll.gif
the most important tool caught me off guard
roll.gif
didnt know the tools could transform ala voltron like that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom