NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Great episode Chang was funny 2 me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Abed acting like RoboCop
laugh.gif

Dude being racist 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One thing I noticed that I love while watching the 1st season recently, Troy cries ALL the time... and it's hilarious every time.

He was crying tonight while jumping up on the trampoline to double bounce Pierce.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

When Abed said something along the lines of, "What's it called when the hair on your back, connects to the hair on your neck, and the hair on your head? Whatever it's called, look it up, you have it." 
laugh.gif

Abed had me laughing the entire episode.

The Stoic Paisano wrote:
Besides the Chang spit-up gif that is needed ASAP, he's a bit annoying.
Chang is turning into the Dean. Either leave him there or give him a main role. Like, you can't go from a somewhat pivotal 1st season role to a backup character.

Big J 33 wrote:

One thing I noticed that I love while watching the 1st season recently, Troy cries ALL the time... and it's hilarious every time.
Nothing beats him crying because he missed the Soul Train Awards:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wth is that?!
back story on that?

It's from the first season. Episode 4 or 5?(someone help me out)  I think it was a study on how everybody has a breaking point
laugh.gif

I just watched it. Top 5 Community episode, easily. Where the hell did this come from? Just everything.
laugh.gif

"How are you guys so relaxed? Tell me how to relax or I'll murder your families!" --Pierce

Great episode. When they sicced Abed on the main #%$$++! in the lunchroom and they got up,  Annie started snapping
her fingers and pooping her neck she looked SO cute
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
when Abed turned on them. "You're right......you're all #%$$++!. I'm a @#%+#, you're a @#%+#,
triple @#%+#."

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Great episode. When they sicced Abed on the main #%$$++! in the lunchroom and they got up,  Annie started snapping
her fingers and pooping her neck she looked SO cute
embarassed.gif
Community-207_171.jpg

Hilary Duff was probaby just a cameo, but I hope they bring her back. Just imagining some kind of scene involving a back and forth w/ her and annie. mmmmmm

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

Just imagining some kind of scene involving a back and forth w/ her and annie. mmmmmm

ive been imagining it since last night.

Britta is there too; as am I.

and my throbbing hard-on could block out the Sun

Anyone think of NT when Jeff busted out those UGGs?
laugh.gif
And the scene where Chang got the door closed on him while eating ice cream had me laughing for some reason

I watched 31 episodes of this show in 2 days, took a day off, then watched S2E7 today. I feel like I'm in their world when I go out.
nerd.gif

Props to whoever posted the Senor Chang clip in that adidas commercial thread. Got me following a tv show for the first time since Perfect Strangers.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Props to whoever posted the Senor Chang clip in that adidas commercial thread. Got me following a tv show for the first time since Perfect Strangers.
nerd.gif

glad this show has its fans. its one of my favorites along with modern family. that show has the writing down perfectly. here for this show, its all about the characters.. and an older show like AD, had both elements go together. but I can live with what community has to offer

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I watched 31 episodes of this show in 2 days, took a day off, then watched S2E7 today. I feel like I'm in their world when I go out.
nerd.gif

Been watching Season 1 all weekend how did I sleep on this show 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom