NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

tumblr_lbsar5gzvZ1qzpwi0o1_400.gif

eek.gif

The best thing about NBC’s Community is the thing you have to wait for the Internet to tell you about the next day. RememberAbed’s secret storyline? Well, last night’s episode contained a similar Easter Egg, reserved for the extremely perceptive: The moment the infamous pen was swiped by [redacted] was actually caught on camera (confirmed by creator Dan Harmon)!

Heaven help you, NBC, if you so much as shear a second off this treasure trove of neverending awesome.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Great episode, one of the best of the season.

Abed's notebook then sarcastic speech, Troy going to get gum at the wrong time, Troy asking Jeff about his boxers, the constant lure of the puppy parade, great stuff.

Not one of the best episodes of the season to me. Halloween and Gender episodes were way better and the ones with the lawyers and Abed as a messiah were better. (we are only 8 episodes in)

Average episode for me (still great TV).

THE BEST SHOW ON T.V.....
#1 Community

#2 House M.D

#3 Top Gear on BBC

#4 Bones

#5 Modern Family

Who wants to hang out in a blanket fort with grown men in thier underoos?

Dean Pelton walks in: Hello!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IDGAF about any other show, Community is the BEST comedy on television, by far.

"You want to build a cardboard submarine?"- Abed
"Get out of my brain."- Troy

laugh.gif

This show is like a live action Muppet Babies. Every episode is a different scenario within the realms of their imaginations 
laugh.gif

yea Annie > *

but this episode aside from some 1 liners was prob the least funny so far this season

Oh my +*%##$% god. If this isn't the 4th time in a row that new Community was the best of the season.
If this show doesn't get some damn Emmy love ... 
mad.gif

thrashing3.gif
drawfull.gif

nightschool.png

I lost it when the little car exploded. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

DP  Annie
You and me?

Brilliant
tumblr_l39e7xVz4m1qc7g4co1_400.gif

Episode was very good. The double crosses and betrayals got a bit stale but then the cop at the end reminded me of Arrested Development and the elaborate pranks teaching lessons (and that's why you always leave a note).

The blanket town was brilliant, Latvian parade, Turkish town, a Civil Rights museum
laugh.gif
 Also glad they haven't completely ignored or forgotten Jeff and Annie, I was disappointed how it was brushed off at the start of the season, I'd like to see them pursue it more in the future.

agreed...with the Jeff n Annie storyline...

I'd also like for them to dive deeper into the Troy being an athlete in highschool story, have him play some sports for Greendale / make fun of his "athletics"

The multiple double-cross storyline seemed weak IMO. It started out pretty clever, but went downhill toward the end.

The blanket fort angle was genius though.

And on a side note, having Annie sprawled along the halls of Greendale was totally unnecessary, yet I replayed it on Hulu several times.

Back
Top Bottom