NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

The multiple double-cross storyline seemed weak IMO. It started out pretty clever, but went downhill toward the end.

I thought it was hilarious
laugh.gif
Especially the cop coming out of nowhere.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

DP  Annie
You and me?

eek.gif
I've been looking for this since that episode!!!
pimp.gif
Thank you!!

This was the best NT-specific episode
laugh.gif
The absurdity of conspiracy theories
pimp.gif

Show is so damn good. There is a clear and insightful message through all this absurd comedy. Can't beat that
pimp.gif

This show is corny 50% of the time but for some odd reason I like it and check for it every week. Abed is classic

3 minutes into the show when they finish making their blanket fort, Troy goes "ohh MANN!"

and i just lost it at that point
laugh.gif
the way he said it was hilarious

I love Community

and I would just do grotesquely sexual things to Annie and Brita (as I have stated (and will continue to state) many times before)

^ haha nice pic. does that mean they're not going to do live action for the xmas episode?

last episode was real nice. the names of the made up classes
laugh.gif

on NT of all places, i thought for sure someone would have mentioned jeff wearing kobes during the trampoline episode, lol.

or maybe i missed it.

Originally Posted by Club29

3 minutes into the show when they finish making their blanket fort, Troy goes "ohh MANN!"

and i just lost it at that point
laugh.gif
the way he said it was hilarious

I love Community

and I would just do grotesquely sexual things to Annie and Brita (as I have stated (and will continue to state) many times before)
You and me both brotha

^That's such a weird comment that I don't know how to comment on such a comment. Michael Jackson is what you think about when you see Britta? Okay.

Troy and Abed need their own show. The cast as a whole was funny the first season. But, them two are the only ones I find funny this season or that make me laugh anymore.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^That's such a weird comment that I don't know how to comment on such a comment. Michael Jackson is what you think about when you see Britta? Okay.

One of my boys said she got that Michael Jackson face, and that just about ruined her for me. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom