NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Tariq and chuck D would go off if white people were like "slavery was just the culture back then.... we know it was bad now... but back then it wasn't taboo... it was just the way things were"

Last edited:
lol awww man you cant Ja Rule status Chuck D now.

We can write him off all day long.... but Ja Rule Status?
laugh.gif
might as well ask flavor flav then.... honestly that puts chuck D at a lower stance than ja

We can write him off all day long.... but Ja Rule Status?
laugh.gif
might as well ask flavor flav then.... honestly that puts chuck D at a lower stance than ja
in other words, Chuck D doesnt have a valuable opinion on anything in your eyes.

duly noted.
you could have asked me if i felt chuck D had a valuable opinion on anything.... but you needed to write that post without thinking too much so i understand.....

quoting chuck D, is like quoting a random niketalker... i havn't seen him provide any well thought out insight into this situation...

He's worried about protecting cosby's legacy and his perspective is rooted in that pursuit...

Last edited:

We can write him off all day long.... but Ja Rule Status? :lol:

in other words, Chuck D doesnt have a valuable opinion on anything in your eyes.

duly noted.
you could have asked me if i felt chuck D had a valuable opinion on anything.... but you needed to write that post without thinking too much so i understand.....

quoting chuck D, is like quoting a random niketalker... i havn't seen him provide any well thought out insight into this situation...

He's worried about protecting cosby's legacy and his perspective is rooted in that pursuit...

How did you qualify that Chuck D is worried about protecting Cosby's legacy? Why do you think that his perspective is rooted in that pursuit?

You are the one that compared Chuck D to Ja Rule and Flavor Flav, i did nothing but recognize your comparison.

They don't have to give it back to him, instead establish support or resources for victims. Not just his. But they will keep it spend it and point their fingers.
I'm pretty sure the money has already been spent....

it's not like he was donating money and they were just holding onto it in a savings account....
They just took the Cosby show off air in the past month. Trust me there's still money unspent...
lol.... you are talking about private enterprises then? 

if you knew anything about business, you'd know that the money made from advertising is already spent as soon as it's projected....

people get paid.... profits goto the board, which investors do you want to take the money from?

Is the network even in the green yet at this point in the year?
If I knew anything about business huh? LOL You tell me if the network is in the green mighty business know it all. All I know about business is cash reserves...
1. knowing things about business as a whole has nothing to do with knowing if the network that you brought up for running cosby episodes is in the green....

2. Cash reserves are alotted from a combination of income.... it's not even logical to bring that up in a conversation about "returning cosby's donations".... lol... a conversation about private enterprises returning "donations" being brought up doesn't even make sense from the jump

When a private company makes a donation where does that money come from since its all spent on projections?
1. donations that a company makes is part of their projections 99% of the time ... do you think they randomly give money out...especially a network?

2. it would come from a combination of income unless it's specified beforehand that a certain income stream will have a percentage put aside for the specific purpose of charity....
It's kinda obvious were talking about that 1% that not projected, or are you implying that a private business won't donate to that 1% where its not projected? Either way it would be hard for you to convince me that a multi million dollar business is living paycheck to paycheck without a cash reserve. Nevermind that donations are tax write offs.

You are the one that compared Chuck D to Ja Rule and Flavor Flav, i did nothing but recognize your comparison.
No way Im defending Cosby.But this wiping history out wit a swoop is akin to Nazi book burning.Context is everything.PhilSpector still plays - chuck d

[thread="612558"]It's kinda obvious were talking about that 1% that not projected, or are you implying that a private business won't donate to that 1% where its not projected? Either way it would be hard for you to convince me that a multi million dollar business is living paycheck to paycheck without a cash reserve. Nevermind that donations are tax write offs.[/thread]
:stoneface:

read what i explained to you again...
It didn't, and still doesn't make sense to me.

wish they got Woody Allen out the paint too.....but being a jew >

Ehhhhhh

Cosby got around the same benefit of doubt as Allen has been getting.

If like over 40 young girls came forward and accused him of molestation, he would be right under the bus wit Bill

....so hes a rapist.... 

in the same way that a person who likes to have sex with women against their will... and does have sex with women against their will... is a rapist...

who really cares what specific rape fetish he has though?
Perhaps he is a rapist, in your opinion, but objectivity reigns supreme with me. 

I understand that physical violence is not the only thing that precedes rape, but this is how many people think from that era.

If Cosby's thoughts is that at least I am not hurting her, but I am still getting what I want, I just have to loosen her up a bit, then that is how he gets down.

Is it right?

No. It is twisted to those of us who don't have to do stuff like that.

While you call it a rape fetish, in his twisted way of thinking, he has done nothing but make the person more comfortable.

What I am saying is not a fact, nor is it right.

....so hes a rapist.... 

in the same way that a person who likes to have sex with women against their will... and does have sex with women against their will... is a rapist...

who really cares what specific rape fetish he has though?
Perhaps he is a rapist, in your opinion, but objectivity reigns supreme with me. 

I understand that physical violence is not the only thing that precedes rape, but this is how many people think from that era.

If Cosby's thoughts is that at least I am not hurting her, but I am still getting what I want, I just have to loosen her up a bit, then that is how he gets down.

Is it right?

No. It is twisted to those of us who don't have to do stuff like that.

While you call it a rape fetish, in his twisted way of thinking, he has done nothing but make the person more comfortable.

What I am saying is not a fact, nor is it right.

hwf9I.gif

So he's a rapist.
Anyone could try to reason something that they are doing immoral into something moral.
Hell Hitler did it

I'm just curious to know if he's aware of his actions or if he's really that elitest and delusional to be sitting up thinking that he's done no wrong?

I'm just curious to know if he's aware of his actions or if he's really that elitest and delusional to be sitting up thinking that he's done no wrong?
When you have been lying for 40 years, you will eventually think what you did was right because you convinced your lies are true.

Exactly.

I bet that he isn't aware of what he has done. He has reasoned it out just as I have stated above.

It is hard for people agree with, and I understand that.

There are some people who have strange fetishes, to me, out here, yet feel that there sexual preferences and desires are completely normal.

Some people like for others to take a dump on them, get urinated on, walk around in diapers while sucking on a pacifier, and then being fed like a baby. Some of these people like to watch morbid obese people eat, and then get off while watching this. There are others who like to have sex with dead people, which is illegal, as it is with animals.

The law determines whether or not they have committed a crime, but the supposed perp never really thinks that he or she, is doing anything wrong.

Let's take a close look at many of the young female teachers who are having sex with their teenage male students.

Is it rape?

Last edited:

Exactly.

I bet that he isn't aware of what he has done. He has reasoned it out just as I have stated above.

It is hard for people agree with, and I understand that.

There are some people who have strange fetishes to me out here, yet feel that there sexual preferences and desires are completely normal.

Some people like for others to take a dump on them, get urinated on, walk around in diapers while sucking on a pacifier, and then being fed like a baby. Some of these people like to watch morbid obese people eat, and then get off while watching this. There are others who like to have sex with dead people, which is illegal, as it is with animals.

The law determines whether or not they have committed a crime, but the supposed perp never really thinks that he or she, is doing anything wrong.

Let's take a close look at many of the young female teachers who are having sex with their teenage male students.

Is it rape?
who cares if he thinks he's wrong?

like.... how does that even matter?

he's a rapist..... 

are we gonna start worrying about whether or not slave masters felt they were wrong?

Is it rape?
It's not even debatable if they were slipped a drug and were unconscious.

This,it's not that hard to define rape :lol:. In the case of these teachers,notice how all of the ones getting caught are getting jail time. It's considered sexual assault against minors at least . I read recently about a Florida teacher who got 22 years for sleeping with 3 different students...

Last edited:

who cares if he thinks he's wrong?

like.... how does that even matter?

he's a rapist..... 

are we gonna start worrying about whether or not slave masters felt they were wrong?
I care if he thinks if he is wrong, because that determines motive. 

Why was he doing this?

Do not try and bring slavery into this, because the two are not mutually exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom