NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Wow at the recap that cnn is showing right now of this story. So disgusting. No one took his first accuser seriously 30 years ago. Her manager and a lawyer refused to believe her and laughed at her.

God that clip is so creepy
I bet he really told the women he drugged like that doe :x :smh:

Last edited:
View media item 1629180'Of course Bill Cosby is guilty'

(CNN)Joseph C. Phillips played Lt. Martin Kendall on "The Cosby Show" and says he loves and has long admired Bill Cosby.

Phillips also says he no longer doubts accusations of inappropriate behavior by his former idol.

In an essay posted on his site titled "Of course Bill Cosby is guilty!" Phillips writes, "I owe much of who I am to Bill Cosby, so the idea of love seems to fall short of exactly how I feel. It may be that I need more than one word: Adulation! Regard! Devotedness! And yet, I remain inarticulate.

"While growing up, I watched everything Bill Cosby did," the actor says in his essay. "My father had several of his comedy albums; I memorized them backwards and forwards."

Phillips, who co-starred on Cosby's hit NBC show for three years, says he was troubled when allegations of wrongdoing by his former boss started making headlines last year. More than 25 women have publicly accused Cosby of raping or assaulting them over the past 40 years. The comedian has never been criminally charged and has vehemently denied wrongdoing.

Phillips says he had "dozens of people reach out" to ask him about the allegations, and for his part he writes he knows "that men who are wealthy and powerful are always the target of gossip, lies, and slander."

"As the accusations began to increase, I became increasingly disturbed," Phillips says in his piece. "I was fairly certain that some of the women were lying through their teeth, but certainly not all of them."

It was about that time, Phillips says, that he reconnected with a former female friend whom he remembered had been mentored by Cosby. The actor says the unidentified woman became tearful after he asked her about Cosby and she "cursed him for violating both her trust and her body."

The conversation left Phillips angered at Cosby, he now says.

"He had money, fame, and power; he was a walking aphrodisiac," the actor writes. "Why? I was also angry at myself for falling for the okey-doke, of putting Bill on a pedestal."

Whoopi Goldberg changes stance on Cosby

Phillips is just the latest celeb to reveal their feelings on the Cosby controversy. On Tuesday formerly staunch Cosby supporter Whoopi Goldberg publicly reversed her stance during an interview on her show "The View."

For his part, Phillips has some words of advice for his former co-star.

"Bill, you have a family who loves you, a wife who is devoted to you; you have more money than you can spend," Phillips writes. "Please, go live a quiet country life. Allow those of us who truly love you to preserve just a bit of our enchantment."

Chuck D had some interesting comments about this topic.

He wasnt defending Cosby at all but he was saying how old heads did a lot of "ungentleman-like" things back in the days and it was part of the culture.

Doesnt make it right at all.... but if it was part of the culture and these women were in on it as well, then I think it leaves room for a few people to be a lil skeptical.

He also talked about how businesses are disassociating themselves from Cosby but arent giving any of his money or the money that they made off of him back. I can stand behind that criticism.

Last edited:

He wasnt defending Cosby at all but he was saying how old heads did a lot of "ungentleman-like" things back in the days and it was part of the culture.

Doesnt make it right at all.... but if it was part of the culture and these women were in on it as well, then I think it leaves room for a few people to be a lil skeptical.
being skeptical was in like a year ago....

if you still a skeptic, you must be a flat earth truther too...

and I'd rather they not give back money to a rapist.... 

Last edited:
^
that's not what i was getting at...

i am skeptical that culture made women feel it was ok to be drugged, lose control of their bodies & be raped

is what i was getting at

. Wonder what other old school Hollywood mog was drugging women like that :smh:

Hollywood has a sick culture behind the scenes. X-Men producer be molesting little boys and ****

Bunch of weirdos

They don't have to give it back to him, instead establish support or resources for victims. Not just his. But they will keep it spend it and point their fingers.

^
that's not what i was getting at...

i am skeptical that culture made women feel it was ok to be drugged, lose control of their bodies & be raped

is what i was getting at
I guess culture made blacks feel it was ok to be lynched during the jim krow era too?

They don't have to give it back to him, instead establish support or resources for victims. Not just his. But they will keep it spend it and point their fingers.
I'm pretty sure the money has already been spent....

it's not like he was donating money and they were just holding onto it in a savings account....

Last edited:

I guess culture made blacks feel it was ok to be lynched during the jim krow era too?
no, i disagree
well, i wouldn't even try to push the idea that a damaging deed may have been deemed ok by a victimized group because of the prevalence of a toxic culture.....

eg. I'm sure some native americans accepted the destruction of their culture....but what does that have to do with anything?

it's a slick way of trying to gloss over the real issue

Last edited:

it's not like he was donating money and they were just holding onto it in a savings account....
They just took the Cosby show off air in the past month. Trust me there's still money unspent...

They just took the Cosby show off air in the past month. Trust me there's still money unspent...
lol.... you are talking about private enterprises then? 

if you knew anything about business, you'd know that the money made from advertising is already spent as soon as it's projected....

people get paid.... profits goto the board, which investors do you want to take the money from?

Is the network even in the green yet at this point in the year?

He also talked about how businesses are disassociating themselves from Cosby but arent giving any of his money or the money that they made off of him back. I can stand behind that criticism.

Cosby is a serial rapist

No matter how anyone slices or dices it.

Being part of the "culture" is no way make his crimes less severe.

Last edited:

if you knew anything about business, you'd know that the money made from advertising is already spent as soon as it's projected....

people get paid.... profits goto the board, which investors do you want to take the money from?

If I knew anything about business huh? LOL You tell me if the network is in the green mighty business know it all. All I know about business is cash reserves...

Cosby is a serial rapist

No matter how you slice or dice it.

There is something there, and it isn't consensual, making it least sexual assault.

My opinion is that he likes to have sex with the unconscious, just like those who want to have sex with the dead.

If I knew anything about business huh? LOL You tell me if the network is in the green mighty business know it all. All I know about business is cash reserves...
1. knowing things about business as a whole has nothing to do with knowing if the network that you brought up for running cosby episodes is in the green....

2. Cash reserves are alotted from a combination of income.... it's not even logical to bring that up in a conversation about "returning cosby's donations".... lol... a conversation about private enterprises returning "donations" being brought up doesn't even make sense from the jump

Cosby is a serial rapist

No matter how you slice or dice it.

There is something there, and it isn't consensual, making it least sexual assault.

My opinion is that he likes to have sex with the unconscious, just like those who want to have sex with the dead.
....so hes a rapist.... 

in the same way that a person who likes to have sex with women against their will... and does have sex with women against their will... is a rapist...

who really cares what specific rape fetish he has though?

1. knowing things about business as a whole has nothing to do with knowing if the network that you brought up for running cosby episodes is in the green....

2. Cash reserves are alotted from a combination of income.... it's not even logical to bring that up in a conversation about "returning cosby's donations".... lol... a conversation about private enterprises returning "donations" being brought up doesn't even make sense from the jump

When a private company makes a donation where does that money come from since its all spent on projections?

Last edited:

Cosby is a serial rapist

No matter how anyone slices or dices it.

"Rape is Rape."--- dont think there is a need to try to qualify that here.

However, what I believe Chuck D is referencing with the culture comment may be the use of drugs in the time era and how those drugs were distributed.

You can tell me if this is a proper analogy or not.... Take the crack era. Today we look at crack as the lowest of the low, just outright terrible. During the crack era, it evidently didn't have that stigma.

So I kinda inferred from Chuck's comments that maybe during that period of time "quaaludes" or having sex with women with no control of their body wasnt something that was so taboo, at least in Hollywood or whatever.

Again I am personally not agreeing, I was just trying develop an understanding of his comments.

We can use examples like Molly, Alcohol or any other recreational drug and have the same outcome in terms of culture, cant we?

**Edit** and I am just talking about the older rapers, since Bill has clearly been doing this for decades.

Last edited:

When a private company makes a donation where does that money come from since its all spent on projections?
1. donations that a company makes is part of their projections 99% of the time ... do you think they randomly give money out...especially a network?

2. it would come from a combination of income unless it's specified beforehand that a certain income stream will have a percentage put aside for the specific purpose of charity....

Last edited:
If a woman wants to have sex with a man on ludes...........that's one thing

If a man and woman do ludes together and end up having sex............that's another thing

If a man seeks ludes into a woman's drink and doesn't even give her a chance to consent...............that's rape B

Dudes like Chuck D and Tariq coming with all these deflections and side stories and thinking saying "I'm not defending Cosby but......." at the beginning of their statements doesn't make them any less cringe worthy.

All Chuck D is doing is enlightening us on the date rape culture of the 70s, thanks B, but so what

Back
Top Bottom