NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Again, you just heard some **** and running with it...spreading hearsay...:smh:

Birds...

30-40 years after it "allegedly" took place and now here comes the flock flying high trying to **** on him...

I need more than just accusations...
So then what you need? A police report where they tell the same story they saying now? Or a rape kit that confirms they had sex so you can say it was consensual and they just want money?

What proof does a woman need for you to feel 100% sure they were raped? A video? Blood?

That logic :lol:

This is why we got countless innocent men locked up for rape accusation

This dude acting like needing proof is ridiculous or something :rofl:

:rofl: @ "looks like its gonna take you getting raped to understand"

You been raped before fam is that why you understand? :rofl:

Last edited:
That logic
laugh.gif

This dude acting like needing proof is ridiculous or something
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ "looks like its gonna take you getting raped to understand"

You been raped before fam is that why you understand?
roll.gif
The burden of proof for personal opinions =/= the burden of proof for the legal system

I wouldn't advocate for Cosby to be prosecuted without more substantial proof (this is why there is a statute of limitations)

But I wouldn't let my niece hang around him alone either....

Based on the witness accounts that have come out, I believe he is a serial rapist.

You really think Sandusky was innocent?

Really?

Dude you're not following. The reasoning behind Bill Cosby defenders are these are just "accusations", women with extreme story telling skills with no proof and they just want money. Doesn't make sense why a person who was raped wouldn't go to the police and the doctor for a rape kit.

Was that Sandusky not just accusations and testimony? Was there legit evidence? Rape kits? Police reports? Did they receive money?

You're talking outta your *** dude... There were witnesses (assistant coach) to some of the assaults within the organization.

And Penn State actively tried to cover the whole thing up...

There's no comparison to be honest.

Last edited:

Define countless

I didn't realize a huge portion of convicted rapists are actually innocent. Someone should do something about this.
he shouldn't have used countless but obviously some have been....

and lets not get on the ones that retract their accusations after the fact 
mean.gif

Define countless

I didn't realize a huge portion of convicted rapists are actually innocent. Someone should do something about this.

and lets not get on the ones that retract their accusations after the fact :smh:

Significantly more than dudes that are wrongfully accused and convicted of other crimes?

Define countless

and lets not get on the ones that retract their accusations after the fact 
mean.gif
Significantly more than dudes that are wrongfully accused and convicted of other crimes?
didn't I specifically say "he shouldn't have used countless"????

I know how real rape culture is especially in college......seen it on the black side and the white side....I'll never understand how dudes get off to messing with a chick that ain't coherent 

Last edited:

I know how real rape culture is especially in college......seen it on the black side and the white side....I'll never understand how dudes get off to messing with a chick that ain't coherent 

the **** you see in college, some dudes are disgusting fam

And I'm saying wrongful convictions are a problem with a lot of crimes. So unless there's a statistic that says wrongful rape convictions are way more common than others, it's an utterly pointless thing to bring up in the first place.

:rofl: @ yall missing the point and nitpicking

Your false statement was a major part of your point. So that's not really nitpicking.

Last edited:

And I'm saying wrongful convictions are a problem with a lot of crimes. So unless there's a statistic that says wrongful rape convictions are way more common than others, it's an utterly pointless thing to bring up.
not necessarily pointless because it's a real issue....I personally know a few folks that got off cause the chick lied. Doesn't make their situation any less than a chick that actually was.....you're just nitpicking to be fake mad like my old broads but I digress 

the **** you see in college, some dudes are disgusting fam
yea **** crazy 
mean.gif

not necessarily pointless because it's a real issue....I personally know a few folks that got off cause the chick lied. Doesn't make their situation any less than a chick that actually was.....you're just nitpicking to be fake mad like my old broads but I digress 

I didn't say the issue of wrongful convictions was pointless.

It's just pointless to bring up like it's way more of a problem for convicted rapists than other convicted felons. As far as I know, it's not. Therefore it's pointless to bring up as proof that rape accusations should be taken with more grains of salt.

Last edited:
Damn Cosby the serial rapist.. He need Olivia Pope at this point

Last edited:
Again, you just heard some **** and running with it...spreading hearsay...:smh:

Birds...

30-40 years after it "allegedly" took place and now here comes the flock flying high trying to **** on him...

I need more than just accusations...
So then what you need? A police report where they tell the same story they saying now? Or a rape kit that confirms they had sex so you can say it was consensual and they just want money?

What proof does a woman need for you to feel 100% sure they were raped? A video? Blood?

That logic :lol:

This dude acting like needing proof is ridiculous or something :rofl:

:rofl: @ "looks like its gonna take you getting raped to understand"

You been raped before fam is that why you understand? :rofl:
Yet you didn't answer what type of proof you need that would make you 100% certain someone was raped

Last edited:
More like what makes you think he didn't do it? In a week he'll be at 30 accusers...

More like what makes you think he didn't do it? In a week he'll be at 30 accusers...

So basically, if enough people say it, it must be true?

So would you call it just a random coincidence? If it is then how come its happened to just one specific man and not multiple other celebs?

The problem is that in the court of law, an accusation or multiple accusations is not enough to say a guy committed a crime. Sure in the court of public opinion, multiple people accusing the man of a crime can't just be a coincidence.

But why in 2014 is this story picking up this much steam now? Why not 2013, 2012, etc

I'm not saying he raped them or am I saying he didnt rape them

but when 20+ people are coming out saying something happened to them by the same person it needs to be looked into, which is what is happening. This doesnt just happen out to celebrities out of the blue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom