NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Dude is saying because people weren't interested back then like they are now these women weren't rape.

Dude is blaming sudden Twitter and CNN exposure as reasons why real life human beings weren't assaulted

:lol: :lol:

You really struggle comprehending folks posts. Thought stay at home dads wouldn't have that problem with all your free time
That's his favorite tactic. Takes a few quotes...mashes them up...and makes up his own ******* account of what someone else said.

Rape accusations don't pop up for EVERY celebrity so I'm not just going to downplay all of these women's accusations because some don't want to believe it.

I'm also not going to act like women won't  and don't make false accusations to **** up another mans life all for some money.

The most accurate statement in this entire thread.

Thank you sir.

So none of the 27 women in the news right now aren't one of the accusers that were paid off?
Technically since if they were settled out of court, i'm sure there's a clause that prevents them to speak about the case. So the ones speaking out are outside of the ones that were taken to civil trial and paid off.

Yall know anybody else accused of rape by 20 different people?

michael-jackson.jpg

Dude is asking if these women were really raped how come Twitter and Facebook didn't respond 30 years ago how they're responding today

:lol:

You really struggle comprehending folks posts. Thought stay at home dads wouldn't have that problem with all your free time
Stay at home dad? Since when? You're too invested in getting to know me, take that bromance somewhere else.

Technically since if they were settled out of court, i'm sure there's a clause that prevents them to speak about the case. So the ones speaking out are outside of the ones that were taken to civil trial and paid off.
Are you telling me this as fact or are you assuming?

Can you show me the names of the ones that settled out of court...and the names of the 27 women making accusations right now?

If I'm wrong...and not one of the names match...then I'll know that what you're saying is true.

Can you show me the names of the ones that settled out of court...and the names of the 27 women making accusations right now?

If I'm wrong...and not one of the names match...then I'll know that what you're saying is true.
Can you show me a quote from Cosby today or 30 years ago saying he didn't rape any woman .. or nah?

Dude I'm not combing through court documents to make you happy.

By law, if they settle out of court and there was a clause, and the women spoke about the trial, she's liable. It wouldn't make sense for someone who settle to come out again.

In 2005 it was Andrea Constand and 12 other Jane Does.

As far as I know, only Barbara Bowman and Donna Motsinger came forward this year.

Last edited:
Sandusky raped kids for decades at one of the biggest colleges in the country, money and power can hide a lot.

Sandusky raped kids for decades at one of the biggest colleges in the country, money and power can hide a lot.
OK...so just like that case where the people who helped to hide this were brought to light...when are we going to see Cosby's accomplices stand trial in court of public opinion?

why do ppl keep saying/acting as this came out of nowhere.... he has been accused a multitude of times and it has been reported many of times over the span of decades.... Thing is 1. there was literally TWO OUTLETS...tv to which cosby was a part of and two newspaper...which tbh a vast of majority of ppl do not read.

As many have said this is big solely because of the multitude of media/social media outlets. Ppl up here downplaying social media and its impact.... it and the internet is are single handedly the most influencial sources in the world. Hell a good amount hell a good majority of entertainment and its members claim to fame and noteriety is solely because the invention of the internet and social media.

A number one trending topic on twitter will capture and reach more ppl then any news report or newspaper has or could ever do. Hell wshh/youtube has more reach and outlet then the wsj for most americans... 

For every person who has a newspaper subscription 10X have some sort of social media account or search the internet on a daily basis.

This notion of the media etc....buried or hid the story is asinine. The truth of the matter is...there could be a article giving the date and time an a bomb will hit the usa and i wouldnt be surprise of less then 10 percent of americans would even know it exist......

But let that itch hit the homepage of yahoo or be a trending topic on twitter and damn near every american will know of it within moments and within minutes will have a comment/argument about it.

Im willing to bet vast majority of ppl saying this came out of nowhere are easily under 30...and cant comprehend a world of no cable 1 news report and just the newspaper as the only source of info so this is well beyond their comprehension. 

Please show me where every settlement has a gag order.

:lol:

To be fair, not every settlement involves gag orders. But you know damn well Cosby's legal team inserted one.

Oh ok so you were assuming correct? and you want us to come to the same conclusion you did because it's common sense to you right?

But when someone else assumes and makes a conclusion..

Yeah nvm man :lol:

I think he raped some women but I think some are lying. Too bad Hollywood been protecting other big hitters for years. Xmen producer is the first that comes to mind

Oh ok so you were assuming correct? and you want us to come to the same conclusion you did because it's common sense to you right?

But when someone else assumes and makes a conclusion..

Yeah nvm man
laugh.gif
What are you talking about? What assumption am I against?

Back
Top Bottom