NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

^
I'm sure if a friend or family member of hers said she was raped she wouldn't be saying forget her and be more concerned about a person's legacy.

^
I'm sure if a friend or family member of hers said she was raped she wouldn't be saying forget her and be more concerned about a person's legacy.
laugh.gif

Basic...

She told Today: "All I can speak to is the man I know and I love the fact that he has been such an example [and] you can't take away from the great that he has done, the millions and millions of dollars he has given back to colleges and education, and just what he did with The Cosby Show and how groundbreaking that was."

And to Wendy Wiliams she cited his "revolutionary" television work. "The Cosbys, we were the first family that no matter what race, religion, you saw yourself in. ... At the end of the day they are allegations. ... I don't have that story to tell."

^ That's from Keshia...

Some one else in a video I was watching brought up a point that I thought was interesting. A lot of these women accusing Cosby are white. And these assaults took place even before the Cosby show during a time in America where racial tensions was still very very high. Where black men of all stature were being thrown in jail left and right for little or no proof of crimes. It's crazy that he could walk away from all those rapes at the time and not have anything happen to him not as a celebrity but as a black man in general.

“Forget these women – What you’re seeing is the destruction of a legacy. And I think it’s orchestrated. I don’t know why or who’s doing it, but it’s the legacy. And it’s a legacy that is so important to the culture,” she said in an interview. “Someone is determined to keep Bill Cosby off TV … and it worked.” (Showbiz 411)

^ From Phylicia Rashad...

:pimp:

Clair Huxtable is denying the allegations?

Shut it down folks! This man is innocent!

Of course she is gonna defend him, once they pulled syndication of the air all of the casts money stopped rollin thru

“Forget these women – What you’re seeing is the destruction of a legacy. And I think it’s orchestrated. I don’t know why or who’s doing it, but it’s the legacy. And it’s a legacy that is so important to the culture,” she said in an interview. “Someone is determined to keep Bill Cosby off TV … and it worked.” (Showbiz 411)

^ From Phylicia Rashad...
That person would be Bill Cosby, by raping 20+ women...... allegedly.

Phylicia should check herself.

Bill didn't do it. If anything, he may have banged like 2-3 of these accusers. I know sexual urges are sometimes insatiable but the man who I looked at as a second father growing up would never commit such a heinous crime. I am with Claire & Rudy Huxtable. They are spot on and right on the money.

Whoever said "Not guilty, ya' got to feel me. :pimp: " Is a fool! :rofl:

The father from 7th Heaven is a child molester.

The role they play does not equal the person they are.

exactly never bite the d that feeds you

The longer a show is on the air for syndication the less amount is awarded out...

She addressed that yesterday.

You really think she's concerned about that check?

Let me guess the three new accusers that came out yesterday adds more credibility to the story?

******* been quiet for over 40 years...foh.

Last edited:
The longer a show is on the air for syndication the less amount is awarded out...

Let me guess the three new accusers that came out yesterday adds more credibility to the story?

considering she really has no other income.... and again i encourage ppl to READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there has been DOCUMENTED reports on the news/newspapers for DECADES......

but i overstand folks now... if it isnt in a tweet, facebook headline wshh etc.... it deems to not happen or ever existed....

hell hes had like 10-15 accusers just in the 2000's alone with the director of operations at temple university andrea costand that was like in 2000 i believe.....

So...iuno what kinda mis informed stuff yall spitting

Considering she said she never made that statement posted above who cares
yea because after she filled the charges he plead no dolo and settled for an undisclosed amount of money....aka im not going to plead guilty but im not innocent in exchange for a large sum of money....

So not exactly the same as saying i never made the statement

exactly never bite the d that feeds you

What story?

More accusers simply adds to the likelihood that Bill Cosby is a rapist that drugs his victims.

and iuno why ppl compare it to michael jackson..... he had 7 counts from ONE child that was later found out after dna and strip search found to be innocent and even the accuser was initially found out to be apart of a elaborate extortion to which the court wouldnt allow mj to fill and dismissed it... That and most recently last yr a grown man comes out of nowhere and claims mj molested him back in like the late 80's early 90's....

Now thats what you call charges/allegations up out of nowhere.... Not charges that reoccur every few yrs by DIFFERENT ppl over the course of 30 yrs who accounts of events are similar/same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom