NBA's Softest Players In The League

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:

Depends on your definiton of soft.

If winning over 50 games 10 straight seasons, 1 MVP award, 1-of-5 players to average over 25 pts, and 10 rebounds for their playoff career, only miss 12 games in last 5 seasons is your definition of soft then I guess Dirk deserves to be on your list.

Dirk is far from soft...
NOW that whole MAVS organization is soft...including the fans...
happy.gif

tell that to the fat white dude that was sitting in our section in game 2.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You guys are so sensitive. If you really thought I was serious, smack yourself.

But he does do that though.

Channing Frye may also be the worst player in the NBA. I was so happy Portland traded him. NBA tallest shooting guard.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

I got:

1. Antawan Jamison---This I agree with.
2. Amar'e Stoudamire---I don't get where this comes from. Sure, he doesn't rebound, but he is a ruthless on the offensive end.
3. Dirk---I'll have to agree with you on this one.
4. Zydrnas Ilgauskas ---He is a jump shooting center.
5. Tracy McGrady---Age and injury has caught to him.
6. Vince Carter---Totally disagree with this one. His first step has slowed down over the years, but he is still pretty aggressive.
7. Pau Gasol---He is the #1 guy in the league who makes the illusion of not being soft. Dude just adds the yells, facial expressions after a tip in to make it seem like he's not soft
laugh.gif

8. Chris Bosh---His game isn't a power game at all. He is more of a finesse PF.

Who else ?
Chris Bosh not tough yeah, get's to the free throw line like 8 times a game, yet isn't tough, averages like 11 rebound a game, crashes the offensive glass, yet is soft. Please.
indifferent.gif

Amare is tough but Bosh is soft??? Buffoonery 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Soft is one of the most overused terms in basketball, and apply to almost nobody on that list besides, Vince, Antawn and Amary. 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

I got:

1. Antawan Jamison---This I agree with.
2. Amar'e Stoudamire---I don't get where this comes from. Sure, he doesn't rebound, but he is a ruthless on the offensive end.
3. Dirk---I'll have to agree with you on this one.
4. Zydrnas Ilgauskas ---He is a jump shooting center.
5. Tracy McGrady---Age and injury has caught to him.
6. Vince Carter---Totally disagree with this one. His first step has slowed down over the years, but he is still pretty aggressive.
7. Pau Gasol---He is the #1 guy in the league who makes the illusion of not being soft. Dude just adds the yells, facial expressions after a tip in to make it seem like he's not soft
laugh.gif

8. Chris Bosh---His game isn't a power game at all. He is more of a finesse PF.

Who else ?
Chris Bosh not tough yeah, get's to the free throw line like 8 times a game, yet isn't tough, averages like 11 rebound a game, crashes the offensive glass, yet is soft. Please.
indifferent.gif

Amare is tough but Bosh is soft??? Buffoonery 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Soft is one of the most overused terms in basketball, and apply to almost nobody on that list besides, Vince, Antawn and Amary. 
eek.gif

Ayo, don't I have copyright laws on that name?  Pay me my money. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's be honest, pretty much the whole league is soft. Tell the last time you've watched a game and seen no one complain about being fouled or committing a foul. However, this is partly due to the fact that the league no classifies any decent hard foul as a flagrant.

Channing Frye
Spencer Hawesome
Kevin Martin
Pau Gasoft
Andrew Bynum
Wince Carter
Tracy McNugget
A'mare Stoudamire

Originally Posted by MrONegative

2327609392_34764abe61_o.jpg

/thread
^BUAHAHAHAHA! Korver was terrified of dude flying down the court and hitting a pull up jumper. He didn't want ANY parts of that LOL!

Realistically though, I don't know the back story of this play but it looks like Utah might've been up by like 1 or 2 in the closing seconds and Korver wasn't trying to foul...

How are people gonna come in here and say Gasol isn't soft but say Paul Pierce is?

+$%%! with that *%+*!@%+

Originally Posted by acidicality

Fakers SG #24. He has that signature crybaby "AYYYYYY!" after every time he drives and doesn't get a foul call.

hes the biggest crybaby in the league, but he's not soft. he even complains when they refs give him calls. he complains on EVERY SINGLE PLAY

I hate Paul Pierce as much as anyone here...  but dude's not soft.  However he is a bad actor and feels himself a little too much 
laugh.gif
      but nah, he ain't soft. 

Back
Top Bottom