NBA's Softest Players In The League

Lebron James: Just watch the next time he gets any kind of contact. He falls to the ground way too easy for someone that is 265+. Just because he converts a lot of and 1s after contact doesn't mean he's not soft. He falls as easily as Vince Carter. Pay attention next year, you may doubt me now, but if you look at some of his footage throughout his career, you will see I am right.

Paul Pierce: see his act in the Finals.... (His last NBA Finals)

Vince Carter: and I'm not even talking about his shrinkage at the foul line the other night. I think one of the main reasons he doesn't bash on people like he used to, isn't because he has had a significant drop in hops, it's because he fears contact.

Can't really think of anyone else right now.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Fakers SG #24. He has that signature crybaby "AYYYYYY!" after every time he drives and doesn't get a foul call.

I would respect dude 100% more if he didnt do this. Even when he doesnt get fouled, he still has to look at the ref in disgust.

are you stupid?

dirk is soft? dude balls out every time he hits the floor, did you not watch the san antonio series? I cringed every time he touched the ball...

he is clutch, he bangs, and plays his heart out...

to label dirk or manu soft and 'euro' is totally stupid...

you basically just went up and down the NBA list looking for non-black / non-european players and put a list of 'soft' basketball players together

you sir are an idiot.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

yall taking too much from this Amare/Gasol matchup. Gasol is 7 feet tall what the hell you think he was gonna do against Amare. Amare is far from soft he just doesn't bring the same effort on defense that he does on offense.

Jamison I definitely agree with, I seen plenty of it as a Wizards fan over the years. Anyone who throws up them funky layups just to avoid contact is SOFT IMO.

roll.gif
at Dwight Howard being mentioned, he's the last physical big man left besides Shaq that's why he stays in foul trouble

Wrong. Amare talking too much about his "matchups" if you can call it that. He's overrated so much and he will and should not get a max contract. Also, Dwight can dish it out but cant take it, he thinks he can start the match up by elbowing and shoving and the person playing D on him wont do it back and when they do, he %%**%%#.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Fakers SG #24
its only funny when zodogg does this
indifferent.gif

seriously all you do is hate on the Lakers for every chance you get...you have done nothing on here but sound like someone who is always mad or something...youve been posting nothing but anti-Lakers lately...heres an idea instead of taking the time to post anything "Fakers" related why dont you instead use that time to actually grow some and go up to the girl in your class youve been gushing on...this is one of the reasons why i hate warrior fans like you...always talking smack about the Lakers when your team is a pathetic shame

notorious add sasha to your list  

relax
laugh.gif

this laker fan makes me laugh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Fakers SG #24. He has that signature crybaby "AYYYYYY!" after every time he drives and doesn't get a foul call.

I would respect dude 100% more if he didnt do this. Even when he doesnt get fouled, he still has to look at the ref in disgust.

So I guess you guys dont respect Jordan or Lebron as well when they thought they got fouled. Im not saying they all got fouled everytime, but its working the refs and its been happening forever. Lame statement.

Channing Frye and Andray Blatche>>>>>ANYONE.

When was the last time you seen these to guys that are 6'11 dunk?????

Frye Shoots to many three point shots and Blatche thinks he is a guard.

laugh.gif

No.   You can add Lebron and D Wade to that list, and more players who do this. 

Your just mad the Warriors have been lottery bound since '07.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Can I add baseball? Rafael Furcal, dude takes like takes like 2 months off for a sore hamstring

Yeah, for someone who relies on their legs and speed, and is the lead off hitter on the team.....
God forbid that Furcal takes anymore time off this early in the season. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

VC isn't soft... excluding this season (which hasn't even been to bad) he's barely missed any games.

A lot of players on that list I don't agree with either.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

I got:

1. Antawan Jamison---This I agree with.
2. Amar'e Stoudamire---I don't get where this comes from. Sure, he doesn't rebound, but he is a ruthless on the offensive end.
3. Dirk---I'll have to agree with you on this one.
4. Zydrnas Ilgauskas ---He is a jump shooting center.
5. Tracy McGrady---Age and injury has caught to him.
6. Vince Carter---Totally disagree with this one. His first step has slowed down over the years, but he is still pretty aggressive.
7. Pau Gasol---He is the #1 guy in the league who makes the illusion of not being soft. Dude just adds the yells, facial expressions after a tip in to make it seem like he's not soft
laugh.gif

8. Chris Bosh---His game isn't a power game at all. He is more of a finesse PF.

Who else ?
This is a better description of Pau Gasol than anybody on that list. Pau is infinitely greater than Bosh in this respect. Pau won't force anything down on anyone, but there's no denying how his post game has evolved... most notably his footwork and the soft touches on the ball.

Pau Gasol is the softest player of all time. His screaming for no reason and arm flailing is a disgrace to the game. Why can every player on the Lakers stare down a ref and scream at him for no reason and NEVER get a technical? They do it like every time that they miss a shot, it's amazing
Vince Carter is right behind him
Iguodala plays soft as hell for as athletic and built as he is. Thaddeus Young and Lou Will too
Devin Harris
Like half the Raptors roster
Charmin "I'm Jackin 10 3's A Game No Matter What Cause Gentry Ain't Takin Me Out" Frye

Originally Posted by TCERDA

All the good things he's done and all the damage and pain he's played through... and this is what you decide to focus on?

He isn't the first person to complain about calls/non calls... nor is he the player that does it the most.

Just come out and say that you don't like him... it's okay, you're not the only one.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Fakers SG #24
indifferent.gif

seriously all you do is hate on the Lakers for every chance you get...you have done nothing on here but sound like someone who is always mad or something...youve been posting nothing but anti-Lakers lately...heres an idea instead of taking the time to post anything "Fakers" related why dont you instead use that time to actually grow some and go up to the girl in your class youve been gushing on...this is one of the reasons why i hate warrior fans like you...always talking smack about the Lakers when your team is a pathetic shame

relax
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

your basketball team makes me laugh
laugh.gif

JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:
Kobe Bryant
  warrior fans say the darndest things
laugh.gif

silly me i forgot what time of the year it was......................

its playoffs time a.k.a warrior fans hating on the Lakers time

Fakers SG #24
indifferent.gif

relax
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:
Kobe Bryant
laugh.gif

no i hate on lakers 365
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

VC isn't soft... excluding this season (which hasn't even been to bad) he's barely missed any games.

I was wonderin when you would come save Vince
laugh.gif

Vince avoids contact at all costs dude settles for fadeaway jumpers alll game instead of putting his head down.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Pau Gasol is the softest player of all time. His screaming for no reason and arm flailing is a disgrace to the game. Why can every player on the Lakers stare down a ref and scream at him for no reason and NEVER get a technical? They do it like every time that they miss a shot, it's amazing
Vince Carter is right behind him
Iguodala plays soft as hell for as athletic and built as he is. Thaddeus Young and Lou Will too
Devin Harris
Like half the Raptors roster
Charmin "I'm Jackin 10 3's A Game No Matter What Cause Gentry Ain't Takin Me Out" Frye
More hate.

Do you guys even know WHY you hate on soft players.

Soft players fold under pressure.

Soft players don't rise to the occasion.

Soft players aren't winners.

Pau is none of those.

Paul Pierce complains, cries, and deserves an Oscar like the best of them. But you know what... he's a winner. He finds a way to get it done and I can't hate on that... as soft as his character is.

large_rudy1.jpg

this guy is probably the softest player in the league that nobody notices.  He really pisses me off sometimes.

Fakers SG #24
indifferent.gif

relax
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

JumpmanFromDaBay wrote:
Kobe Bryant
laugh.gif

no i hate on lakers 365
laugh.gif

silly warrior fan...thanks for validating my point why i cant stand fans like you and your "the season is over when its starts" basketball team

smile.gif

im gonna put you on the same category as 80jerryrice80/92/milkandcookies as my favorite NTers
nerd.gif

i wouldnt say pau is soft....if you're going to say pau if soft then you have to say bynum is too..

dirk is not soft either, dude rarely misses games and he's pretty much carried a franchise on his back to 50 win seasons for 10 straight yrs..

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i wouldnt say pau is soft....if you're going to say pau if soft then you have to say bynum is too..

dirk is not soft either, dude rarely misses games and he's pretty much carried a franchise on his back to 50 win seasons for 10 straight yrs..
bynum is soft...dude is mr. glass
mad.gif
laugh.gif

pierce isnt soft dude is just an actress
laugh.gif
 but if yall call him soft you might as well add this guy
wade_300_070227.jpg

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I was wonderin when you would come save Vince
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Vince avoids contact at all costs dude settles for fadeaway jumpers alll game instead of putting his head down.
He's been aggressive though, granted not all the time... But he has had his moments taking it to the paint.
Part of the settling I think has to do with age though, you have to remember he's 33 now... What SG's in the past haven't slowed down & settled over time?
nerd.gif
A good number have.

Back
Top Bottom