NBA's Softest Players In The League

How is VC soft and not Kobe? When Laker fans have openly admitted he doesn't drive to the paint frequently and settles for mid range jumpers and thee point shots?

VC is 33 and doesn't have to explosiveness he use to have.

out of 984 he has played in 852, not including playoffs. Out of his 12 seasons in the league the only seasons he has missed significant time was the 01-02 and 02-03 season where he missed 22 games and 39 games. Out of the 132 games he has missed 61 were in two seasons where he was injured. The other 71 games were split over 10 seasons making an average of 7 games missed per season in those seasons, so how is he the not durable or the tin man? Yes sometimes he lacks the motivation to be an all time great but last season with the nets he played 30+ insignificant games instead of getting surgery on his ankle that he needed.

In these playoffs against Boston he has made it a point to put his head down and get to the paint.

Some of you guys who say VC is soft probably have only seen hims play 20 games.

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

manu should be #1. his flopping so #$!%+@*$.
laugh.gif

manu has dunked on your whole family and then some.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I really hate Pau Gasol. He's the Rick Smits of 2010. I'm throwing him in.

--Wait wait whaaa? You put Pau Gasol in the same context as Smits? FAIL.
smh.gif

--Pau and his "softness" was the 2nd option on a championship team. 

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by acidicality

Fakers SG #24. He has that signature crybaby "AYYYYYY!" after every time he drives and doesn't get a foul call.
nike2_1_1vfba.gif

laugh.gif

where is this from
The new nike soccer commercial write the future.

edit oh already someone put that in here.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I hate Paul Pierce as much as anyone here...  but dude's not soft.  However he is a bad actor and feels himself a little too much 
laugh.gif
      but nah, he ain't soft. 

Truth. Pierce ain't soft.. yeah he exaggerates injuries and acts like someone shot him.. but dude gets fouled like 6 times a game.. always taking it to the hoop and also taking charges on D. Not soft.

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Fakers SG #24. He has that signature crybaby "AYYYYYY!" after every time he drives and doesn't get a foul call.

I would respect dude 100% more if he didnt do this. Even when he doesnt get fouled, he still has to look at the ref in disgust.

So I guess you guys dont respect Jordan or Lebron as well when they thought they got fouled. Im not saying they all got fouled everytime, but its working the refs and its been happening forever. Lame statement.

Jordan never yelled driving to the rim. And Lebron doesnt complain half as much as Kobe. There's a fine line between working the refs and crying and Kobe has crossed it over the last 3 years. I think hes the best but c'mon bro... Dude just needs to shut up and play ball and let his greatness speak for itself. For the record.. your reply was a lame statement. Sorry if the truth hurts you cuz thats exactly what I posted. Truth.

Lebron cries about every call as well as Wade and every elite, Dwight, so your statement of quantifying how much Kobe complains is idiotic. When did saying a statement is lame become a valid argument. Get the hell outta here. You have no idea what you are talking about becuase you probably didnt see Jordan play, because he was staring down the refs, yelling at them, doing whatever he wanted all the time.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

How is VC soft and not Kobe? When Laker fans have openly admitted he doesn't drive to the paint frequently and settles for mid range jumpers and thee point shots?

out of 984 he has played in 852, not including playoffs. Out of his 12 seasons in the league the only seasons he has missed significant time was the 01-02 and 02-03 season where he missed 22 games and 39 games. Out of the 132 games he has missed 61 were in two seasons where he was injured. The other 71 games were split over 10 seasons making an average of 7 games missed per season in those seasons, so how is he the not durable or the tin man? Yes sometimes he lacks the motivation to be an all time great but last season with the nets he played 30+ insignificant games instead of getting surgery on his ankle that he needed.

In these playoffs against Boston he has made it a point to put his head down and get to the paint.

Why do you think he doesn't drive to the basket?  Because he's not soft, he got his injuries from driving to the basket.

dont know what to say about VC but bricking those 2 free throws is soft...mentally. also, kobe adapting his game because he doesnt have a good knee or ankle right now and shooting 50% from the field in the suns series is not soft, its changing your game while getting older and having injuries.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Simmons pretty much murdered Vince's soul when he mentioned in his game 2 diary how Vince goes down, acts like he's dead for a few minutes, then slowly gets up followed by shaking his thumb for the rest of the game basically saying I'm playing, but I'm hurt, so if I miss any important shots, remember, I'm hurt.  And then he goes on to miss 2 key free throws at the end of the game. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I honestly had high hopes that this team would inspire Vince to get a nut and ball out all year.  I thought being this close would make him just push himself, and yet, here he is, still Vince Carter.  What might have been. 
tired.gif

Simmons, being the Celtics homer he is, has really no room to rag on players about over-dramatizing injuries. If he didn't at least mention Pierce's propensity for doing the exact same thing, I wouldn't be surprised, but it's kind of ridiculous how biased he can be.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

nike2_1_1vfba.gif

laugh.gif

where is this from
The new nike soccer commercial write the future.

edit oh already someone put that in here.

i thought the commercial would really say SUCK IT HATERS. that could have been epic
roll.gif

I need to stop coming into S&T because I'm tired of getting mad after reading people's frustratingly idiotic opinions. Kobe Bean Bryant is soft? Kill yourself.

indifferent.gif
+
smh.gif
x infinity

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Simmons, being the Celtics homer he is, has really no room to rag on players about over-dramatizing injuries. If he didn't at least mention Pierce's propensity for doing the exact same thing, I wouldn't be surprised, but it's kind of ridiculous how biased he can be.

Difference is that Pierce will bounce back from the dramatics and dominate the game. Vince folds. And Simmons is just an idiot that has entertaining angles on the game most of the time. He's been tossed off the bandwagon for years now.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I need to stop coming into S&T because I'm tired of getting mad after reading people's frustratingly idiotic opinions. Kobe Bean Bryant is soft? Kill yourself.

indifferent.gif
+
smh.gif
x infinity
This

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why do you think he doesn't drive to the basket?  Because he's not soft, he got his injuries from driving to the basket.

You can say the same about VC?

Like dude said, VC can be mentally soft at times and like CP said if he had the drive he could've been an alltime great but he's not. He is VC.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

manu should be #1. his flopping so #$!%+@*$.
laugh.gif

manu has dunked on your whole family and then some.

--QFT. Manu is not soft. But he (along with DFish) are the most active floppers in the NBA today.

Back
Top Bottom