NBA VS. NHL, Who would win in a fight?

^^Yup because Shaq punching a dude in the back of the head while he's walking away proves he's a great fighter
laugh.gif
. Nice try though.

im just sayin if his punch lands on you your KOd 100%

and you cant be comparing players who youve seen fight on ice to dudes who will get suspended if they push someone....

nba players are taller faster and stronger

pansy NHL player:

ivanans.jpg

and no NBA players are not faster...maybe the PGs...but they're not about to knock out dudes

^ roids
laugh.gif

nah ben is kind of a beast...but i wouldn't say theres no one in the NHL that could take him.

EDIT: and this is more realistic for ben (still a beast of a man)

ben-wallace-pic.jpg

it depends on the situation of the fight.....boxing match....NBA cuz of the reach factor.....bar fight = NHL all day.....hockey is just football on ice withless stoppages in play, they are tough dudes...

I would put my money on the dudes who normally fight on ice with skates on.....

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

um i watch hockey as well, pit ron artest against any of these hockey white boys and guarantee the hockey players will be on the receiving end of a vicious 1-2 hook to the face, not to mention nba players have crazy upper body strength.

the only legit fighters in the nhl are marty mcsorely and donald brashear.
This is the second post in this thread where you've emphasized race as if it was a factor in your decision making. I don't see anyone elseon the opposite end calling out "basketball black boys" in quite the same way, which leads me to think you got some unresolved issues or something.What's your problem exactly?

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
Originally Posted by Rapido27

Height or weight�really have nothing do with fighting skills.
Riley Cote 6 ft 1 inch 210 lbs
Andre Roy 6ft 4 inches 225 lbs
The result?

Like I said look at these chumps trying to rip the jersey off. Fight like sissies

laugh.gif
WOW

I mean it's w/e you can't argue with some people who've never watched the NHL or apparently have never been in a street fight.

Pound for pound it's going the NHL's way.

^ no we know no one is disputing the toughness...that would just plain dumb to say nba players are tougher. we ARE contending that its not as simple as thebigger black guy wins...

^^ Shattered Orbital Bone and dude still gets up and skates off the ice. Imagine if that happened to an NBA player. Dude would be laying on the court for quitea while. Can we just turn this into a Hockey Fight Appreciation Thread?

Back
Top Bottom