NBA VS. NHL, Who would win in a fight?

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

toughness not equal to fighting skills
alot of these enforcers train in boxing/mma in the off season. last summer Darcy Hordichuk was training with Chuck Liddell.

indifferent.gif
Shaq trains in MMA
tongue.gif

Like I said look at these chumps trying to rip the jersey off. Fight like sissies
You know they hold on to jerseys? So opponents don't pull this:

[D.K from Tokyo Drift/] IS THAT WHAT WE DO?? [D.K from Tokyo Drift]

hell steve blake trains in the mma as well, he could probably take any NHL player for that matter and blake is 5'11 180 something.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by Proshares

I mean it's w/e you can't argue with some people who've never watched the NHL or apparently have never been in a street fight.

Pound for pound it's going the NHL's way.

no ones arguing overall NHL players r ALOT tougher but if ur pickin 5 players n lining them up n sayin fight... NBA all day

10 players... 15 even NBA... after that tho it may begin to go the NHL's way

Shaq / Chara
Ben Wallace / Brashear
Karl Malone
laugh.gif
/ Laraque
Dwight Howard / Domi
laugh.gif

Kenyon Martin / Boggart
Ron Artest / Phannuef
Carlos Boozer / Ovi?
Amare Stoudamire / Cote
Kwame Brown
Rasheed Wallace
etc. etc.
I am willing to bet that you don't even know who half of these guys are... Boggart? Phannuef?

It's funny how half of you guys have never watched a minute of hockey but think you know what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I mean it's w/e you can't argue with some people who've never watched the NHL or apparently have never been in a street fight.

no ones arguing overall NHL players r ALOT tougher but if ur pickin 5 players n lining them up n sayin fight... NBA all day

Shaq / Chara
Ben Wallace / Brashear
Karl Malone
laugh.gif
/ Laraque
Dwight Howard / Domi
laugh.gif

Kenyon Martin / Boggart
Ron Artest / Phannuef
Carlos Boozer / Ovi?
Amare Stoudamire / Cote
Kwame Brown
Rasheed Wallace
etc. etc.
I am willing to bet that you don't even know who half of these guys are... Boggart? Phannuef?

It's funny how half of you guys have never watched a minute of hockey but think you know what you're talking about.
indifferent.gif
I live in central, PA homie... a good freind of mineplays on the PSU Div. 1 hockey team, ive watched almost litterally every Pens game in the last 3 years and SEVERAL of my freinds growin up played Juniors andon travel teams...

we disagree... either post statistics or any revelant semblence of an argument really or fall back...

ol "you must not watch hockey because u dont see it my way" boi
laugh.gif

i misspell some names i dont see everyday because hockey gets no burn on network tv and now i dont know anything about hockey...
tired.gif

Shaq / Chara
Ben Wallace / Brashear
Karl Malone
laugh.gif
/ Laraque
Dwight Howard / Domi
laugh.gif

Kenyon Martin / Boggart
Ron Artest / Phannuef
Carlos Boozer / Ovi?
Amare Stoudamire / Cote
Kwame Brown
Rasheed Wallace
etc. etc.

indifferent.gif
I live in central, PA homie... a good freind of mine plays on the PSU Div. 1 hockey team, ive watched almost litterally every Pens game in the last 3 years and SEVERAL of my freinds growin up played Juniors and on travel teams...

we disagree... either post statistics or any revelant semblence of an argument really or fall back...

laugh.gif

i misspell some names i dont see everyday because hockey gets no burn on network tv and now i dont know anything about hockey...
tired.gif
if you watch the Pens so much why not mention Eric Godard, who is the Pens best fighter and one of the best in the league?

cuz he doesnt play hahah hes scratched even more than Laraque was...
eyes.gif

seriously?
laugh.gif

Laraque

[table][tr][td]2007-08[/td] [td]Pittsburgh Penguins[/td] [td]NHL[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]141[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][/table]
Godard
[table][tr][td]Reg Season[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]-3[/td] [td]171[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]10.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4:04[/td] [td]72:11[/td] [/tr][/table]

toughness not equal to fighting skills
True story, but almost everyone in here is saying that big and black (sorry, but thats what is being get at) = tough/could kill anyone. For somereason, I don't see Dwight being a good fighter just cause hes huge.

laugh.gif
I'm not saying it because you don't agree with me... It's just obvious that you don't watch hockey because of the lack ofknowledge you've shown in this thread.

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong. Some of the arguments put up by basketball fans in this thread are just completely off base.

laugh.gif
I'm not saying it because you don't agree with me... It's just obvious that you don't watch hockey because of the lack of knowledge you've shown in this thread.

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong. Some of the arguments put up by basketball fans in this thread are just completely off base.
for real...this dude has AO down as one of the NHL's enforcer/fighters...AO is physical and all, he's not a fighter.

where did i say anything about OVI bein an enforcer? ur talking about toughest so i mentioned some of the toughest... i watch the pens thats it... so no im nota hockey connesuer but I do know that they would get their %@+*% whooped by NBA players
laugh.gif

P.S. Godard hasnt seen the ice one time n the post season... kick rocks (o and laraque would whoop his *%@)

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

um i watch hockey as well, pit ron artest against any of these hockey white boys and guarantee the hockey players will be on the receiving end of a vicious 1-2 hook to the face, not to mention nba players have crazy upper body strength.

the only legit fighters in the nhl are marty mcsorely and donald brashear.
This is the second post in this thread where you've emphasized race as if it was a factor in your decision making. I don't see anyone else on the opposite end calling out "basketball black boys" in quite the same way, which leads me to think you got some unresolved issues or something. What's your problem exactly?

Wicked Nikes
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom