NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Thats in the works, they are starting with the west/east conference finals.

you will have the ability in series 3.
7B62741D-B6F9-4528-A9B6-47ABA211085A.png

I noticed there's a stat section now one of them being number of burned moments.

The releases are definitely too big, dapper has the rights to UFC as well so hopefully they can iron out everything before they start doing drops on those moments.

1623608880160.png

Haven't checked the other 2 but my Donovan Mitchell has a nice value to it ($70) . I'm thinking about holding and hope they make it far

1623608880160.png

Haven't checked the other 2 but my Donovan Mitchell has a nice value to it ($70) . I'm thinking about holding and hope they make it far

I would sell it when it reaches its peak during its challenge then buy it back after for less. Should be an easy profit.

threads a ghost town before, during, & after the NBA Finals?!?

RIP NBA TOPSH*T

To be honest TopShot has been going off lately. The summer league kiosk in Vegas they had brought in a bunch of new users to the site. They also had their first in area only moments that could be purchased on site.

They're also going to have these kiosks at regular season games as well so I think this season will be very telling for the future. Which I still think is bright in my opinion. This product is still way early...most people/NBA fans haven't heard about TopShot, let alone know what an NFT even is. Gotta give it time lol.

Man they emailed me 3 days after releases begging me to check out and I just click it for fun and there's still plenty of cards left. They started adding too many arbitrary rules with the account scores and releases only if you meet these requirements and of course the bots and the only releases you can get (when it mattered) was when they did the everybody gets one releases which of course have no value. It's dead IMO. I thought they'd have figured everything out by the playoffs and be pushing it hard, but maybe next yr

I like this draft class so I'll be back in more consistently the upcoming season. I'd be surprised if they don't address some of the things that frustrated folks.

I don't have anything worth money, got about 30 big name superstar moments I left in my account if this ever blew up

well see eventually but I doubt ill ever try again to buy big $$ packs since I had no shot at it and the ROI started to fall off

can't believe my brother coulda flipped his Tyler hero for like $1k and wanted more and sat on it... its worth like $40 bucks now :rofl:

spent $18 real dollars, bought 5 packs, dapper balance at $65. take away the $25 they charge to withdraw & im left with $40 real dollars + my Kawhi & PG moments.

fun hobby, but I have zero interest in collecting NFT’s.

Spent $14 - sold up to $150 and just sitting on 7 unopened packs.

still have $100+ in dapper funds but I’ll let it ride due to costs and issues with cashing out.

Nice! Pack selling is supposed to come soon. Probably going to be a big market for them.

I have about 300 bucks in profit in my dappee account, was finally able to withdraw, sent wire to my chase account and it failed:

Your bank may require additional information such as “Further credit to” or “Beneficiary Account” to complete a wire transfer. Currently, we do not support these details but are working to add both in the future.

so not sure if i’ll ever get that out

Yeah heard the same it’s been tough to transfer out.

I’m trying to hoard packs with what ever is in my amount but they make it hard. I own no moments as I sold them all before the crazy dip and I don’t intend to just open some packs to be eligible for more.
Oh well

Back
Top Bottom