NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

I traded a lot of my moments that had sub $5 values in for a trade in ticket. I see I can only use them on drops that are pacifically made for trade in tickets. I see no such drops ever. what the frick

Yeah not worth trading in moments unless you have a bunch you don't care about

Anybody getting in this Run It Back pack for $169

Got mine but will open later. The site is crashing at the moment :lol:
Screenshot_20211016-004226~2.png

Y’all hear about Flex NBA? It’s a board game with AR capabilities using Algorand’s blockchain:

Got in in that archive pack. Got some ********. Gerald Wallace block, Chauncy Billups ft line jumper, Michael Redd dunk

Got the Archive pack too, leaving it unopened. Copped Ray Allen on the Marketplace though haha.

Leaving them unopen doesn’t achieve a damn thing haha! At least at this point. I made a goal to save like 20 packs before deciding what I’m going to do (keep going unopened or open them all).

Haha ok I didn’t know if leaving a card unopened with a lower will make it worth more, since it wasn’t opened as long! Weird thought I know, but the pricing of these don’t make sense to me to begin with!

I'm in as well but didn't see that Cade, Jalen Green, or Scottie Barnes were part of this drop.

Yeah I think they are spreading out the rookies. Best ones in this one are going to be Evan, Suggs and Mitchell IMO.

Just now getting a chance to join this Top Shot wave. Opened up my starter pack this morning and will try to grab one of the packs releasing later today. Any helpful advice on trying to secure rare items without jumping into the marketplace?

Just now getting a chance to join this Top Shot wave. Opened up my starter pack this morning and will try to grab one of the packs releasing later today. Any helpful advice on trying to secure rare items without jumping into the marketplace?

You need to boost your collector score.
Unfortunately, this is not possible without spending in the marketplace.
Rare packs, when they drop, will require a certain collector score, so completing a set gets you very close to where you might need to be.
They will NEVER openly sell a rare pack like a starter pack. The access to attempt for one must be earned.

PO

Rare packs, when they drop, will require a certain collector score, so completing a set gets you very close to where you might need to be.
They will NEVER openly sell a rare pack like a starter pack. The access to attempt for one must be earned.

PO
Damn, I will have to give this some more time. Didn't realize this thread had slowed down.

PO
🤣😂🤣
Muerte.

Back
Top Bottom