NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

^If they stay healthy they have a chance. I just don't see it happening. At least one of the big three will be hurt come playoff time.

You can say that about any team regarding injuries. Ginobili is not playing this summer so he should be good when the season comes around. Parker will befine and Duncan minutes will be limited so he can be fresh when playoffs rolls around.

I saw the Bibby thing on the ESPN ticker, sourcing the Philadelphia Inquirer, so it's probably somewhere there. I agree, it's a waste of money. Usethat money to lock up Marvin instead

Biggest payroll in a 3 guard rotation in NBA history between Bibby, JJ, and Jamal. Gots to be.
laugh.gif

Just when you think the Hawks are trying to build a good ball club they re-signs this bum to 3 years..

Since ATL just signed Bibby, I hope Danny Ferry notices that this gives us a shot to go after Marvin Williams now

Marvin Williams has no where to go for big money besides Portland, OKC and Sacramento
laugh.gif
....better settle for the one year deal unless he wants the MLE.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Marvin Williams has no where to go for big money besides Portland, OKC and Sacramento
laugh.gif

If Memphis was serious about replacing Rudy, I would find a deal for him and sign Williams. Williams would fit better with the type of weapons Memphiscurrently has. He still has ton of upside even though I believe Rudy has more. Williams is the better defender, would be a better fit beside OJ and nowRandolph, etc.

Gay better change my opinion of him during the first half of the season because I expect him to have some type of breakout year. This is his 4th year, so thereshouldn't be many excuses to why he shouldn't improve his on-ball defense and ball handling at least.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

If Memphis was serious about replacing Rudy, I would find a deal for him and sign Williams. Williams would fit better with the type of weapons Memphis currently has. He still has ton of upside even though I believe Rudy has more. Williams is the better defender, would be a better fit beside OJ and now Randolph, etc.

Gay better change my opinion of him during the first half of the season because I expect him to have some type of breakout year. This is his 4th year, so there shouldn't be many excuses to why he shouldn't improve his on-ball defense and ball handling at least.

i would do that in a heartbeat.
then MAYBE you guys would have a bright future
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

If Memphis was serious about replacing Rudy, I would find a deal for him and sign Williams. Williams would fit better with the type of weapons Memphis currently has. He still has ton of upside even though I believe Rudy has more. Williams is the better defender, would be a better fit beside OJ and now Randolph, etc.

Gay better change my opinion of him during the first half of the season because I expect him to have some type of breakout year. This is his 4th year, so there shouldn't be many excuses to why he shouldn't improve his on-ball defense and ball handling at least.
I just want a better shot selection, more consistent focus/effort and defense from Rudy.

^and i want to become a millionaire.
lets face it, we both know it aint never guna happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

It'll only get worst if Rudy isn't extended this summer.

they better not extend him. their management is prob going to overpay him, so trade his expiring for someone useful.

Any word on whether or not Childress is trying to come back from overseas?

Back
Top Bottom