NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I'm saying.
laugh.gif

Oh, you need to take that picture out of your sig, please. Thanks.

Got em.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Marketing in China>Marketing in NY.
hahahahahahahhaa

WOW
roll.gif

1st of all you're comparing a friggen COUNTRY to a STATE. Secondly lebron will be making SERIOUS money off endorsement deals if he lives in nyc.

Who the **** cares about Chinese investors? That's the cavs fans ace in the hole? chinese investors? Sorry but they invested in the team not lebron and gotrobbed in the process because theres a good chance he won't be there.

billboards in times square> billboards in hong kong

wait hedo is past his prime? and hedo means bosh is staying? i guess bron is staying with the cavs then also cause of shaq.....

laugh.gif

He just started coming into his prime last damn season.

What, it's over already? 17, 5 and 5, and that's it? His career's a wrap now? Word?

False. You can't name five other players who does what he does at 6'10"+.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif

What, it's over already? 17, 5 and 5, and that's it? His career's a wrap now? Word?

1. kevin durant
2. chris bosh
3. lamar odom
4. anthony randolph (soon to be)
5. earl clark (soon to be)
I know i might have a couple of pre-mature answer but i was bored.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif

1. kevin durant
2. chris bosh
3. lamar odom
4. tyshawn (sp) prince (i know he's 6'9 but that's close enough)
5. anthony randolph (soon to be)
6. earl clark (soon to be)
I know i might have a couple of pre-mature answer but i was bored.
laugh.gif

Chris bosh plays point foward? since when?

and Randolph will NEVER be a point foward he doesnt have the handles or court vision to be one

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and Randolph will NEVER be a point foward he doesnt have the handles or court vision to be one
nvm, i thought he meant a big forward that is able to handle the ball and create his shot from the outside. How many Warriors games have youwatched?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

So, say goodbye to Shawn Marion?

Where does he go now?
Sign and trade with the Magic or Cavs would be my guess.
Or Mavs to run the wings with Kidd at the helm.
wink.gif

Also, Hedo Turkoglu is the perfect example why I said don't start talking until the ink hits the paper.

No offense to NY fans, but what happens if lebron doesn't go? What's ur back up plan? It seems that all of NY its ridin on that......and if itdoesn't happen? Then what....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nvm, i thought he meant a big forward that is able to handle the ball and create his shot from the outside. How many Warriors games have you watched?
Co-sign. Bigmike must have never seen Randolph play.
tired.gif

nvm, i thought he meant a big forward that is able to handle the ball and create his shot from the outside. How many Warriors games have you watched?
He's watched as many Warrior games as he's gone to grammar lessons.

Originally Posted by air max 87

No offense to NY fans, but what happens if lebron doesn't go? What's ur back up plan? It seems that all of NY its ridin on that......and if it doesn't happen? Then what....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Get Wade, Nash, and Bosh. Title within 2 years.

Originally Posted by air max 87

No offense to NY fans, but what happens if lebron doesn't go? What's ur back up plan? It seems that all of NY its ridin on that......and if it doesn't happen? Then what....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you never know maybe donnie walsh and lebron talked behind the scenes and already have things planned out for 2010. its a reach but if theknicks are doing everything to ensure lebron comes next year maybe they worked something out where lebron gives the scripted politically correct answersuntil july 1st 2010 and the knicks just shut their mouths about things, but once that day comes lebrons a knick.

Then, they build a good team through intelligent FA signings and the draft. They haven't compromised anything by going after LeBron.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Then, they build a good team through intelligent FA signings and the draft. They haven't compromised anything by going after LeBron.
When has that happened in NY though?
nerd.gif
For some odd reason,I think NY will $%@ things up even in free agency if Lebron doesn't come. No offence though, but what have they done right as of late?

Back
Top Bottom