NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

The ONLY way I'll get over losing out on Ron Ron is getting Trevor (who I wanted more anyways)
pimp.gif
...Also, I'll go BANANAS if we get Sheed, but itlooks like he's gonna be a C or Spur from the sound of things.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by franchise3

Cbssports.com
Uhh?
laugh.gif

Ain't nothing about Artest+Lakers on there.

False alarm.
laugh.gif
jesus look at the very top of the page. It know your first instinct isnt to look at the very top, but it is clearly there. Nice, Lakers bout to be champs again
pimp.gif
Who the hell puts a headline at the VERY VERY VERY VERY TOP of the page.
laugh.gif

I still don't see a source though, it's just on the top of the page...
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
the source is a writer who works for them. That is the source. I dontunderstand how it could be any clearer. Its happening. Adjust. I dont know how you expect the dude to write an article in like 5 minutes

PLEEEEEEEEASE be true, this would make my weekend. Might as well start getting ready for Banner #16

j/k
nerd.gif
but seriously

It's straight from Ron's mouth though.

That's a big a source as you can get

..unless Ron is messing with everybody
laugh.gif
Word to the LA-MIL trade in the Mock Draft thread.

It's straight from Ron's mouth though.

That's a big a source as you can get

..unless Ron is messing with everybody
laugh.gif
Amare said he was going to the Lakers too.
laugh.gif

I'm just saying, I'm not saying it's not possible, it's very possible, but knowing Ron Artest? It's not like it's Battier we'rehearing from.
laugh.gif

How much they paying Ron Ron?!
nerd.gif
...I swear to God, if this is another false alarm, I'm gonna kill someone...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

How much they paying Ron Ron?!
nerd.gif
...I swear to God, if this is another false alarm, I'm gonna kill someone...
im pretty sure the only thing they can give him is the MLE.

Seriously though, it the Lakers get artest and re-sign Odom its a wrap for the league

Welp, here's to Ron Ron imploding that team, destroying the locker room and taking horrible shots night in and night out...

beer_toast.jpg

Cavs need to take a HARD look at Marion. I prefer him over Ariza...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Welp, here's to Ron Ron imploding that team, destroying the locker room and taking horrible shots night in and night out...

beer_toast.jpg

And if he'd signed with the cavs......?

beer_toast.jpg

Says the guy that was implying wanting him on the Cavs last night
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

beer_toast.jpg

And if he'd signed with the cavs......?

Exactly.
laugh.gif

Ron Artest a Laker though?
sick.gif

[h2]Artest To Sign WithLakers[/h2]
Artest_Ron_hou_090510.jpg

Jul 02, 2009 6:56 PM EST

lal_40.gif
Ron Artest has told Ken Berger of CBSSports.com that he will sign with the Los Angeles Lakers.

"I'm definitely going to L.A. -- to sign, yeah," Artest said in a phone interview. "Lakers, Lakers, Lakers. I'm in L.A. rightnow."

Artest said he met with Lakers owner Dr. Jerry Buss Thursday and previously had spoken with Lakers coach Phil Jackson. He was en route to his financialmanager's office, where he planned to huddle on the phone with his agent, David Bauman, to finalize details.

The parameters of the deal still need to be agreed upon, however.

"I don't really care about the money," Artest said. "I'll play there for nothing. ... L.A. was very interested in me, and they gotme."

Via CBSSports.com

beer_toast.jpg

LOL

Weren't you going hard last night about wanting to get him? Sounds like some NaCl to me

if phil jackson can control Rodman, he can control Artest. I still wish we kept Ariza though given his shot selection.

Back
Top Bottom