NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hate to lose ariza but getting artest isn't a bad deal not as good a shooter IMO but a good defender so Kobe doesn't have to guard the best offensiveplayers.

You guys who are crying about his shot selections honestly believe he doesnt know his place on the team if he signs? You think he cares that much about histouches when hes playing with Pau and Kobe? Hes going to be on a solidified championship contending team, hes gonna fit in very smoothly... Phil knows how tocontrol his type
pimp.gif

ariza is a b#$%@ if he signs for the mle with cleveland just to get back at the lakers. thats something a b#$%# would do
doesnt really matter anymore though
pimp.gif

If Artest is with L.A., dude is going to become best friend with Game and put out a mixtape nightly.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

You guys who are crying about his shot selections honestly believe he doesnt know his place on the team if he signs? You think he cares that much about his touches when hes playing with Pau and Kobe? Hes going to be on a solidified championship contending team, hes gonna fit in very smoothly... Phil knows how to control his type
pimp.gif

QFT...Artest had to throw up shots on the Rockets who else was going to? And he's not coming to LA to be an Offensive player..he is going to be MAJOR ondefense and will have plenty of OPEN three's to shoot.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

phil jackson doesnt have one foot out of the door right now, hes standing in the middle, deciding which direction to take.

so where ariza gonna go toronto, portland, houston. i pray to God he doesnt go to the cavs

How does he not go to the Cavs? Can the city of Cleveland or the surrounding suburbs really be that bad?

He can house shop with Shaq and they can chop it up about the good times they had with Kobe
tongue.gif

...I swear to God, if this is another false alarm, I'm gonna kill someone...
laugh.gif
Lakers fans will crash CBSSports.com's servers ifthis doesn't go through.

This is a battle of anything you can do, I can do better.

LeBron: Man those dudes just won a championship... Yo Ferry, get me Shaq, HOLLA AT YA BOY!
pimp.gif

Kobe:
grin.gif
Mitch, Artest. DO IT.
LeBron: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Just give us Ariza!
pimp.gif

Kobe:
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

This is a battle of anything you can do, I can do better.

LeBron: Man those dudes just won a championship... Yo Ferry, get me Shaq, HOLLA AT YA BOY!
pimp.gif

Kobe:
grin.gif
Mitch, Artest. DO IT.
LeBron: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Just give us Ariza!
pimp.gif

Kobe
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On another note, Cavs still suck. Go ahead make fun of the Pistons, we were the best in the each for almost a decade and no one could stop us, as long as Cavsdont win a championship im a happy man. So once again CAVS SUCK.

Toronto and Portland are going to get Hedo and Ariza.

If it means LeBron leaving Cleveland, I would totally be behind a 3 year, $600 million dollar deal to Ariza.

HE"S HERE!!!!

Lakers and Ron agree to 3 year deal

BALLIN!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom