NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and the difference between him and Dwight defensively is minuscule
No one caught this dumb crap?
roll.gif

It is, the Magic are give up the exact same amount of points when Dwight or Gortat is on the court, they rebound at damn near the exact same rate,Dwight blocks more shots (not by a very big margin) and gives up 1 point less per 100 possessions, if Dwight was that much better a defensive player thatshould be reflected in the Magic's performance.
ohwell.gif

Now somebody can tell me why all these facts are wrong.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

SHUGES, D Lee is my dude. I been drafting him every year for my fantasy bball league
laugh.gif

He's nice, but giving him starter money, I dunno if it's justified. He's one of these energy, around the basket type guys who plays big.

Like people have said, you can try and find these guys in the 2nd round as opposed to shelling out 7-10M a year.

Might as well take a flier on a Leon Powe who's coming off an injury for like a year, hope he rebounds and you'd still get him cheaper than a D Lee long term.
I agree. But there is a difference between hustle and energy guys like the Mark Madsens or the Anderson Verejaos.... and David Lee.

Either way, even if you find guys like that in the draft, they most likely aren't "ready" to contribute to a championship contender.

Lee at this point is a seasoned vet who pretty much knows his way around the L now.

hell i would give D.lee 5 years 65 million over having Zach on my team for 2 years

Zach is proably the worse 20 and 10 player in NBA HISTORY
That really makes no sense at all...
grin.gif

But I agree 101%.

Great avy SHUGHES.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Simply put, this is my feeling about ZBo;

Having nothing to do with ZBo >>> Having anything to do with ZBo

This is a disaster waiting to happen.

BangDak i didn't say nothinghomeristic that time
laugh.gif

The Griz have more money to spend this year on additional free agents and two years from now by trading for Zack Randolph rather than signing Lee (for $10 milor possible more). Next year the Griz will have less cap space as a result of this trade but they should still be under the cap.

All I'm saying its a better move financially and a short term fix. It's not Randolph fault that the Knicks and Clipper suck in all honesty. I'm nota fan of him, but why do people put all the blame on him when it comes to him being on these teams?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Simply put, this is my feeling about ZBo;

Having nothing to do with ZBo >>> Having anything to do with ZBo

This is a disaster waiting to happen.
Exactly..
tired.gif

sick.gif

Dude's going to look lost in Memphis.

Sad thing is, he'll start...
smh.gif

Oh and remember, this Hedo got locked up by Ariza right? Shouldn't the Blazers make more of a play for him, at less cost, and younger, then the older version who was handcuffed?
nerd.gif

Yeah.
lol @ hedo getting locked up...well at least no one on the lakers can stop broy

Agreed, I can see that, but tell me, what was Orlando's biggest problem vs the Lakers in the finals? Their PG's weren't reliable, so Hedo had to bring the ball up court, get set up for the screen and try to take Ariza off the dribble to set the offense. You think Bayless is going to be reliable in the next year or two?
uh...the blazers have roy whos slightly better at offense than pietrus. i think what that guy was saying is that roy AND hedo can bring the ballup, and so bayless doesnt have to be a true point.

I really wanted the Grizzlies to give Warrick and Gasol a chance to develop.

Why trade for a fat piece of %*!%

The clippers dont want Zach near there prize rookie Blake because he is a head case and a cancer, the same way the Blazers told him to kick rocks because hewas a locker room cancer and horrible for the young guys and the same way memphis should stay clear from him with that young team they have

Zach and gasol trying to guard anyone downlow?
roll.gif
and now thabeet or gasolwill be coming off the bench which is a god damn waste for who ever it is

with gay,OJ and Mike memphis should be a running team add Zach on that team and it turns into a half court one because he cant run and Mike running a halfcourtoffense is laughable

zach is a blackhole on O if he gets the ball downlow it ant coming back out

and lets not even start on what would happen if Memphis needs a big shot late in the game DONT LET HIM TOUCH IT

you can try all that "it saves future money" or its good "financially" but fact is no matter what zach on your team=FAIL

The clippers dont want Zach near there prize rookie Blake because he is a head case and a cancer, the same way the Blazers told him to kick rocks because he was a locker room cancer and horrible for the young guys and the same way memphis should stay clear from him with that young team they have

roll.gif
and now thabeet or gasol will be coming off the bench which is a god damn waste for who ever it is

with gay,OJ and Mike memphis should be a running team add Zach on that team and it turns into a half court one because he cant run and Mike running a halfcourt offense is laughable

and lets not even start on what would happen if Memphis needs a big shot late in the game DONT LET HIM TOUCH IT

you can try all that "it saves future money" or its good "financially" but fact is no matter what zach on your team=FAIL
tired.gif

Don't even mention the fact he has a history of sucker punching and throws cups of water at his team mates.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The clippers dont want Zach near there prize rookie Blake because he is a head case and a cancer, the same way the Blazers told him to kick rocks because he was a locker room cancer and horrible for the young guys and the same way memphis should stay clear from him with that young team they have

roll.gif
and now thabeet or gasol will be coming off the bench which is a god damn waste for who ever it is

with gay,OJ and Mike memphis should be a running team add Zach on that team and it turns into a half court one because he cant run and Mike running a halfcourt offense is laughable

tired.gif

Don't even mention the fact he has a history of sucker punching and throws cups of water at his team mates.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

and the difference between him and Dwight defensively is minuscule
No one caught this dumb crap?
roll.gif
It is, the Magic are give up the exact same amount of points when Dwight or Gortat is on the court, they rebound at damn near the exact same rate, Dwight blocks more shots (not by a very big margin) and gives up 1 point less per 100 possessions, if Dwight was that much better a defensive player that should be reflected in the Magic's performance.
ohwell.gif

Now somebody can tell me why all these facts are wrong.
grin.gif

Exactly, plus Gortat is a better man/perimeter defender than Dwight.

Back
Top Bottom