Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously.

People don't realize how trash Portland was, and they had a more than legitimate chance to be up 3-1 in that series. What happens now that they're going up an actual star player? Warriors are toast.

you sound so confident in your team but you can't tell me one legit basketball argument as to how the raptors can beat the warriors. learn basketball first before you make bold claims lol

Can’t wait until Kawhi gets a 998 version :pimp::pimp:

8DBB1D3A-949F-432B-92B3-712749065C34.jpeg

Pretty amazing the "best basketball player in the world" has shifted from Durant, Giannis and Kawhi the last three weeks.

de janeiro de janeiro , just to be clear, Warriors are getting smoked with or without KD.

Their depth, or lack thereof, will be their undoing.

1. you don't really need depth deep in the playoffs. at this juncture, every team just plays their best 6-7 guys heavy minutes and you fail to recognize that.

2. if you really want to talk about depth, the warriors are deeper than the raptors with or without kd. why? gasol and ibaka are not gonna play heavy minutes because they're too slow on d. the warriors are not the bucks. rim protection is useless against the warriors you need mobile perimeter defenders who can guard the 3 and penetration. gasol and ibaka will get lit up like kanter collins and meyers leonard did in the portland series theres no way around it.

The best team in the world with the best player and people over here acting like Toronto is going to walk all over Golden State.

I can’t wait for two weeks from now when you all are crying about “the warriors got too much rest” , “the nba schedule favors the warriors” “the warriors got KD back- they wouldn’t have won without him”

“Portland could have been up 3-1” they weren’t, the warriors suffocated them, made them their ***** and swept them 4-0. Woulda coulda shoulda, did you watch the games?

Bucks could have been up 3-0 but it doesn’t go both ways right?

This is the best team in the world in the last five years minus Adam silver stepping in and taking draymond out yet you are acting like this is some variant Dallas mavs team the raptors are playing.

Have some respect.

No prediction here. I just hope that the series is competitive and at least goes 6 games. No matter who wins a sweep or 4-1 :smh:.... the conference finals wasn’t entertaining to me

defense wins championships and versatility is what makes a defense great. the raptors have 0 versatility, they have big men that are too big and guards that are too small. in modern basketball ideally you want 5 wings that can guard multiple positions. think about the teams that gave the warriors trouble defensively and the teams that just got destroyed in the past few years. where does toronto land in these categories? it's not rocket science.

They will outscore them in 4 of the first 5 games.

That legit enough for you?
I'm with you bro. I Dont think kd is coming back. If kd was back I'd take the warriors in 7.
But without kd. Raptors winning this.
I'm putting 150 on the raptors. When they win and they will win, Ill more then double my money. Glad Vegas likes the warriors

defense wins championships and versatility is what makes a defense great. the raptors have 0 versatility, they have big men that are too big and guards that are too small. in modern basketball ideally you want 5 wings that can guard multiple positions. think about the teams that gave the warriors trouble defensively and the teams that just got destroyed in the past few years. where does toronto land in these categories? it's not rocket science.

This couldn't be any more wrong, especially if they play Serge at the 5. They've been a top 5 defense all season.

Back
Top Bottom