• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
people overreact to 2 and a half quarters of a 7 game series. the warriors were also down at least 17 in 3 of the 4 games against portland this year. this is what they do man.

dam i wish zaza was still on the warriors. we need him for warriors vs raptors

Mane... I wish the Warriors could get ZaZa for a 10-day contract... :evil:

20160712__ZAZA-PACHULIA3.jpg

#DubsIn4 :pimp:

Now that kahwi is playing, we should go ahead and re-sign Zaza...LOL
*****s got so much hate in they heart it makes them foolish
Look at the Warriors fanbase, but I'm foolish. k.

Found out the CEO of the place I'm working at has box seats.

Bout to write this email and inquire.

"Hey Mr. ____

We met very briefly at the company BBQ last summer. I was wondering...."

Contracts up in a month anyways

Shooters gon shoot

He probably prefers younger real fans with energy with him at the box seats than old ppl not genuinely caring about the finals.

of course GSW are the favorites...they back 2 back champs

but Kahwi has gotten better and better each series and has risen to the moment every single time.....I wouldn't be surprised if he debuts a new form in the finals goes super saiyan 3 and dominates both sides of the ball every game.....

we saw lebron do it a few years ago, same team basically

would make a dope series anyway

That Cavs W over the Warriors wasn’t just Bron. Kyrie had several huge offensive performances. Unfortunately, I don’t think there’s anyone on the Raptors that can give Kawhi that level of help and Kawhi can’t do it all by himself.

Dubs in 6. 3 peat achieved in the last Warriors game at Oracle.

Trippin. Best podcast out there and it’s not even close. What are y’all listening too then if it’s not up there with the GOATS

Joe Rogans sh*ts on this easily....

Eff outta here. Drake's prepubescent fans need to run up Joe Budden's driveway again and show thia guy up. hahhahahahahhahahhhahaah

If Ibaka can average at least 12 and 10 for the series, Toronto has a chance.
Think their biggest issue will be generating offense. If they can push the ball some of the role players might be able contribute more.

:lol: raptors def not winning both home games.They probably get hit in the mouth in game 1. People underestimate the emotional toll winning takes on you. to have never made it to the finals, they'll be success drunk. they won their chip already.

I'd agree with you if they had won it in 7. Winning tonight would've meant they don't really meet again until Wednesday, and then you face the Dubs a day later. The two extra days they we're able to secure are huge. Plenty of time for the come down and to refocus.

Did Stephen A Smith give his finals prediction yet? For anyone looking to put some money on the series, he's been wrong on finals predicitons for literally the last 10 years. His word is gospel.

Back
Top Bottom