• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tatum looks like the real life version of Recess character.

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 11.28.06 AM.png

Will shoulda pulled it. Murray got two good looks. I want him taking those. Especially the last one from mid range. Jokic had the step and lost the ball. More often than not...those work in our favor.

I’m cool with the process. Results will come. Not bothered :emoji_relieved:

Not tryna go off on a tangent mentioning the NFL but I let’s agree to disagree lol problematic yes, cheating not really. Most dudes would be checking IG lol
Meh. If one of the rules is not to have your cellphone for 3 hours in exchange for making millions of dollars then just do it.

The cheating aspect can come from someone watching the game at home and pointing things out to coaches that they might have missed.

Meh. If one of the rules is not to have your cellphone for 3 hours in exchange for making millions of dollars then just do it.

The cheating aspect can come from someone watching the game at home and pointing things out to coaches that they might have missed.
And that’s NFL portion I was referring to lol they literally have the surface tablets that shows plays and game film back instantly lol

Do it I think it would prevalent, proly not but it does open that can of worms. Good coaches know how to adjust on the fly so I don’t think it would make a difference

When’s the last time you had a lamb burger?

And this was a home game. I said 10 but they probably had closer to 20 chances to tie/lead in the 4th and they smoked it EVERY time

Will shoulda pulled it. Murray got two good looks. I want him taking those. Especially the last one from mid range. Jokic had the step and lost the ball. More often than not...those work in our favor.

I’m cool with the process. Results will come. Not bothered :emoji_relieved:

You $till like the nuggets to win the series? :nerd:

I'm not worried about Denver, it's playoff jitters. Even GSW played like garbage their first playoff appearance.

Back
Top Bottom