• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll switch back and forth between the two during this time of year. Either way. This time of year and October are my favorite times sports wise.

Facts. Great time of year for sports right now, plus the weather's getting nice so it feels great to step outside with a light jacket or hoody.

Honestly what reason would I have to lie about being black

Embrace who you are. You don't gotta lie to kick it

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , you think Pop and the Spurs get it done? Feeling that series goes seven games regardless of which side we all favor. I'm leaning Nuggets because with the exception of lacking in playoff experience, they were good in tight games in the regular season. Like 13-3 or something. ESPN flashed the stat during G1.

That was not a good ending for Jamal Murray in G1. That deep three on the right wing didn't even hit the rim. Got a good look on the pull-up J after Jokic screened and LMA laid off on his contest. Obviously the turnover to end the game was catastrophic too.

Will shoulda pulled it. Murray got two good looks. I want him taking those. Especially the last one from mid range. Jokic had the step and lost the ball. More often than not...those work in our favor.

I’m cool with the process. Results will come. Not bothered :emoji_relieved:

I ****s with Will he should have took the shot, but Canadian Clarkson on the other hand

tenor.gif

It's cool tho the Nuggets are young, Today we will witness real chokers & Phase one of Playoff Harden & the #Windowsclosed movement on full display

tenor.gif

They were in control the entire game. Draymond looked like prime Lamar Odom out there.

They lost the game and Green played 4 mins. lol I am talking about GSW vs Denver when Iggy was still with the Nuggets and David Lee was a starter.

Utah??????

You wildin lol

Yall way too confident in the rockets :lol:

Anytime I see a statistical outlier like this (or Philly’s 3 point shooting in the Nets game) it makes me think the losing team is more likely to bounce back no matter how bad they looked.

How I feel about Utah missing all those open shots against Houston

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , you think Pop and the Spurs get it done? Feeling that series goes seven games regardless of which side we all favor. I'm leaning Nuggets because with the exception of lacking in playoff experience, they were good in tight games in the regular season. Like 13-3 or something. ESPN flashed the stat during G1.

That was not a good ending for Jamal Murray in G1. That deep three on the right wing didn't even hit the rim. Got a good look on the pull-up J after Jokic screened and LMA laid off on his contest. Obviously the turnover to end the game was catastrophic too.

Regular season means diddly. Especially for a team like denver. Game 1 will not be an outlier and they will struggle to close games

Back
Top Bottom