• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy, but true. And I'm a avid Bron hater but he called that man a lil *****, sonned him and let him know it was still his league. Steph played into it.

Crazy, but true. And I'm a avid Bron hater but he called that man a lil *****, sonned him and let him know it was still his league. Steph played into it.

From THAT point on , what were Steph's numbers?

The point is, nobody is punking an all-time great in THIS era where offensive players are protected.

Not happening

From THAT point on , what were Steph's numbers?

The point is, nobody is punking an all-time great in THIS era where offensive players are protected.

Not happening

For that series 23 pts on 36% shooting in games 6 & 7. Then Draymond cried in the parking lot and called for backup the rest is history.

If some prefers hockey, it is easy to see why they would
Haven’t watched hockey since I was 7 and ms.mcguire told us it was the best thing ever. Not the best thing to tell a young black kid who came back to school the next day thinking hockey was trash after watching two games the night before.

If some prefers hockey, it is easy to see why they would
Hmmmm......
8AD20AEF-C07F-40C0-BEFC-0DB05B050606.gif

For that series 23 pts on 36% shooting in games 6 & 7. Then Draymond cried in the parking lot and called for backup the rest is history.
No, from THAT point on where he supposedly got punked. Not the whole series.

Back
Top Bottom