• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Beverly assigned to Durant :rofl:
That Steph hesi
iqexoy.gif
I haven't seen that EMOTICON in about 15 years :lol:

4D57C345-D808-4EFB-838B-52F090B855ED.png Is it just me but ever since the nba stop putting the nba playoff logo on the court, these games look like regular season nba games. I never understood why they went away from nba playoff and finals graphics on the court. They need to bring this logo back on the court during the finals!
Only a few of us older dudes will remember this but I remember having this conversation on here some years ago.

I also get frustrated with the NCAA for making the MCAA Tournament courts the same uniform color and not different colors like they used to be in the 90s

We should start a petition to get playoff decals back in the hardwood. The excuse was lame as hell considering certain teams have tons of **** all over the court when they do retro night (hornets, bucks, etc). Just doesn't make any logical sense why we can't get a NBA playoffs, conference finals, and NBA finals patch like back in the day.

It's funny when the playoffs come around and you pay more attention to teams. Jokic has this weird vibe about him. It's like he doesn't really care and he has bad body language at times. With that and all the techs he's been getting lately he low key reminded me of a young boogie. I been said he can't be your best player and it's more obvious now.

Also Mike Malone has less than zero charisma. They had the camera in one of his huddles and he was talking about there's plenty of time left..we're gonna win this game. Right then I knew without a doubt they'd lose. It was the most unconvincing thing I've ever heard. Then in the post game he says we're going into game 3 tied 1-1 and I'm like man..these fools finna get swept. He does not inspire confidence. Guys like him need to be assistant coaches
Isn’t T-Rob trying to make a comeback? And if bumass Anthony Morrow can stay in the league for as long as he has how come Marcus Thornton can’t?

Morrow's career was weird. He shot like 50% from 3 one year then for like the next 8 years teams kept picking him up just to let him rot on the bench

Raptors should've traded Lowry when he still had value.

They tried. Mike Conley would've made at least one shot

Oracle sounds like a mad house, injuries aside the Warriors aren't losing a game there

Also shout out to my guy iggy out there disrupting everything & Kawhi hittig clutch basket after clutch basket all for the Raps to piss it away

Back
Top Bottom