• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5791B462-E03B-4F3E-8C56-4EA71954B7A0.png

tenor.gif

Isn't that the same narrative they placed on lob city? Every team was complaining then too, right? It was no problem to paint lob city as the only complainers in the league. But now gsw has that title and you mad?

Either way, its true. Gsw complains after every single call that goes against them.

again, tell me a team that doesn't do exactly that? yes the warriors react to every call, but almost every single player in the association responds the same way.

again, tell me a team that doesn't do exactly that? yes the warriors react to every call, but almost every single player in the association responds the same way.
The point is, with the lob city Clippers, folks had no problem giving them the biggest whiners title. Yes, every team complains, every game.

Now the optics point to gsw being the biggest whiners league wide. It may or may not be true...But you had no issue when the finger was pointed at other teams. Now the finger is pointed at your team and it's a problem?

If it means anything, they did have 2 players in the top 3 leaders in techs. And as a team, they are #1

Reactions: HIM
Klay is an Owen Wilson x Will Ferrell collab. His mannerisms and cadence are uncanny to those guys

I'd be entertained by him reading the phone book

i cant wait for the day we're blessed to have Klay do a Players Only broadcast.

i'm setting the over/under of freudian slips and accidental profanity to 4.5

Back
Top Bottom