• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dubs in trouble. Plain and simple. 2 Losses at home. 2 starting centers out.

Rockets gon do it this year

Lob city always got the stigma of being whiners and complainers. That title always belonged to gsw. You really see it now...they complain after every call that goes against them.

IMO

bruh stop acting like it aint every single player in the league doing this ****. it's comical how yall painted this narrative that only the warriors' complain and then just ran with it.

please, tell me a team that doesn't argue calls.

Crazy that this Clips team won at least 2 against the Warriors and the Clips with CP3 Blake and Deandre couldn’t make one finals appearance

Clippers extending gsw to at least 6 and a potential gsw/hou series happening 5-7 games earlier than it should have, in the semis instead of the wcf, plays heavy to the rockets favor.

How many teams win TWO games in the oracle in a playoff series?

upload_2019-4-25_1-31-7.jpeg

bruh stop acting like it aint every single player in the league doing this ****. it's comical how yall painted this narrative that only the warriors' complain and then just ran with it.

please, tell me a team that doesn't argue calls.
Isn't that the same narrative they placed on lob city? Every team was complaining then too, right? It was no problem to paint lob city as the only complainers in the league. But now gsw has that title and you mad?

Either way, its true. Gsw complains after every single call that goes against them.

Uh no.

Brendan Haywood was on the same plane as me from Charlotte to Vegas this past summer. I asked him where he thought Kawhi was gonna end up and he said he thought he was going to end up on the Sixers.

This is actually funnier.

Thanks for the clarification

:rofl:

Man y’all gotta stop overreacting the dubs out there playing half azzzed. They just took the clips for granted tonight and didn’t even try to play defense. They going to be straight versus Houston or Portland

Clippers are that guy that strolls into the gym after yall been hooping for two and a half hours and thinks he's doing it when he puts you off the court

Haha

Warriors think they can play 2 good quarters and win vs clips.

Watch next game they blow em out

Regardless, clips fans get my respect

Back
Top Bottom