• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Russ dropped 40 in the finals years back and the Thunder still lost the game and ultimately the finals and it still to this day sums up his career. Puts up stats that are ultimately hollow.

I remember that game. That was the quintessential Russ giveth and Russ taketh away game. He single handedly kept them in the game and played some of the best ball in his life in the 3rd-4th. Then he single handedly tricked the game off down the stretch. Think it was game 4. He hasn't changed at all

I remember that game. That was the quintessential Russ giveth and Russ taketh away game. He single handedly kept them in the game and played some of the best ball in his life in the 3rd-4th. Then he single handedly tricked the game off down the stretch. Think it was game 4. He hasn't changed at all
This is where I struggle with with.

Ultimately, I think the good outweighs the bad. 80/20 rule with him for sure but when he screws up, it just looks so bad.

This the same Russ that Beta boy KD had to take up for against reporters and is now tryna be an alpha :lol:

Yea, I was going to say the same. But then again, that is his teammate so of course they rub off on eachother.

Schroeder looks more the fool with the baby in the towel

The Schroeder thing was corny but it looked like he did it on his own will. This looks like Russ had a talk with pg and instructed him to do this and he just went along with it. Grown man getting peer pressured like a schoolboy

Depends. Do you think a player like say, Steph Curry can score 40 points and still lose a game?

The Warriors were 7-1 in games he scored 40+ this year, that one loss came against the Sixers. They’ve only lost one other game over the last five years when he’s scored 40+.

They’re 13-0 all-time in games Klay has scored 40+

Interesting that they were 0-4 in games KD scored 40+ last year...3-0 this year.

Also Lmfaoooo at they just gave them extra motivation & poked the bear, It's the ****ing playoffs.... if it takes someone talking trash to get you up to task you ain't going anywhere anyway.
We have a difference in opinion then. Blazers clearly haven't had any trouble getting motivated for this first-round series, they're leading 2-1. If you don't think Russy, PG and especially German Rondo's antics aren't seared into Dame's brain, then you don't realize the way Lillard is built. Dame and Russy have a budding rivalry. Everything is personal. Both these squads came out motivated from jump but you're not watching closely if you can't see the series has shifted since G2 in Portland. Proceedings intensified and far more chippy. Fuel was added to the fire in G3, the same way Jared Dudley, either consciously or inadvertently, stoked Ben Simmons's fire in G3 of Sixers vs. Nets. Some players thrive off perceived slights, Jordan and Kobe being the best examples.

We have a difference in opinion then. Blazers clearly haven't had any trouble getting motivated for this first-round series, they're leading 2-1. If you don't think Russy, PG and especially German Rondo's antics aren't seared into Dame's brain, then you don't realize the way Lillard is built. Dame and Russy have a budding rivalry. Everything is personal. Both these squads came out motivated from jump but you're not watching closely if you can't see the series has shifted since G2 in Portland. Proceedings intensified and far more chippy. Fuel was added to the fire in G3, the same way Jared Dudley, either consciously or inadvertently, stoked Ben Simmons's fire in G3 of Sixers vs. Nets. Some players thrive off perceived slights, Jordan and Kobe being the best examples.

Dame Lillard just came off two first round sweeps & is playing a guy who he's actively had a rivalry with for years, I don't think the last game sparked anything that wasn't already there.

Back
Top Bottom