• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally I don’t think he should’ve played at all. I take zero issue with a player keeping their own self interest first before the team.

This is a business. Trust that management ultimately doesn’t give a damn about players, so players should do what they need to do.
Agreed, but as a player of course he wanted to play. I think the medical staff and coaching staff should be held accountable as well for giving the green light. You got medical professionals evaluating him, if they gave the OK they deserve to be fired.

Basketball gods are conflicted rn, give dubs karma for 2015 or punish Raptors fans for cheering an injured player

88F082A3-3C2D-4278-9C3C-35C755C8F479.gif

Agreed, but as a player of course he wanted to play. I think the medical staff and coaching staff should be held accountable as well for giving the green light. You got medical professionals evaluating him, if they gave the OK they deserve to be fired.

You think some random medical professional is going to lose his practice for letting a guy play?

give me a break

warriors done goofed. they were not clearing his practices and all of a sudden let him play

Jordan bell smfh. Literally at the free throw just watching the game. He sure lucked up being on the warriors cuz he'd be overseas by this point in his career otherwise. Dude would be a COLD *** LA fitness regular

Back
Top Bottom