• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess there’s a glimmer of hope for KD seeing as how they’re gonna have an MRI tomorrow?

We knew Kobe was done before the end of that night when he was interview in the locker room.

The same dudes that were calling KD a ***** for not playing are the same dudes yelling at golden state for playing him

On here?

The prevailing sentiment on here was that the injury was worse than expected and in fact, by Game 4 most people in this thread didn't think he would even play in the series.

Man, the 11 minutes of Durant was more effective than everything Kawhi did this game.

Yall saying kawhi not helping as if he hasn't been on the line 10 times keeping the warriors in foul trouble. He's doing enough and he'll turn up in the 4th like last game

A957453B-168C-4879-B187-A338BBC241F7.jpeg

The same dudes that were calling KD a ***** for not playing are the same dudes yelling at golden state for playing him

Personally I don’t think he should’ve played at all. I take zero issue with a player keeping their own self interest first before the team.

This is a business. Trust that management ultimately doesn’t give a damn about players, so players should do what they need to do.

Back
Top Bottom