• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iverson-practice-650x341.jpg

Didn’t Zaza injure him? Thigh bruise?
It was his ankle he reinjured from a couple of different plays before that time. And it was something different, a quad injury, that he sat out the following season.

Warriors coach Steve Kerr says Kevin Durant has been cleared to practice today, and the team is hopeful he'll be able to play in Game 5 Monday night (9 p.m. ET on ABC/WatchESPN). “He’s doing more today," Kerr said. "We’ll know more after that.”

i

Adam Reisinger, ESPN.com10m ago

---
Still dont think he playing.

If he do, which ever raptor has him on d has the green light

This is my big issue with the KD injury thing: if he wasn't cleared to even practice until today, wnlhy not just come out and say it? Why put KD, Kerr and the other players in the position to field all these awkward questions? People were legit questioning KDs desire to play.

Warriors supporters currently in the first 3 stages of grief simultaneously: DENIAL (no way the dynasty is going out like this); ANGER (why ain't the GOATPG going on his revenge tour); BARGAINING (well surely KD is going to play G5 and if all the things we haven't seen happen take place in this series suddenly happen we have a chance cause iTs ThE wArRiOrS).

All that's left is DEPRESSION (which should set in by halftime on Monday) and finally ACCEPTANCE (which should happen about midway 4th quarter).

We see it, but just know this thread WILL NOT be a safe space for you on Monday night. Y'all might all wanna be out 'hooping'.

My G, you a grief counselor? Mans just described the first few stages of the cycle of healing to NT

but dont trip, warriors’ fans..we good

yall remember when yall said the warriors could win without kd?

yall still believe that?

or yall seen the light yet?
this goes for yall who said the warriors didnt need kd to beat bron too
what say yall? :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom