• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With a healthy KD, Warriors probably take this series in 6. With him providing 25-30 ppg easily, games 2 and 4 are blowout wins for GS. Remember that despite us going cold in both games we were within striking distance the entire time (only down 4 at HT in game 4). KD wouldve made sure those leads were in the double digits.

What people are forgetting is GS has been sloppy all season. There's no reason why a team this stacked shouldn't have won 65 games in the regular season and almost swept their way to the final. A combination of overconfidence, fatigue accumulated after 5 long seasons, and every opponents playing their best against the champs has taken them down a notch and the hungrier Raptors have pounced.

Curry demonstrates what is wrong with GS right now. Best shooter ever and a great player but the guy is often completely careless on both ends of the court because he thinks GS can just steamroll everyone.

If they lose the series and keep the band together I expect this post season to be the wakeup call they need to get back on course and dominate the league again for another 2 seasons at least.

or gs wins the next two for the biggest game 7 in nba history
upload_2019-6-9_8-53-42.jpeg

Kiwi sitting out was the smartest thing a player has done. Players think they have to be out there ASAP for what? KD done right now. Bron played all those games for nothing hurt. Cp3 Hurt forever. Kiwi winning a title

Last edited:
He makes the right play without being a sucka like Bron was and passing up the big time shots and game winners to pass to the open udonis haslem. Kawhi makes the right play and still keeps the big nuts when his team needs him.

Bron doesn't play defense. Kawhi a much more balanced player. Plus he's not a mental ******.

Jesus christ man.

Why are we talking about what would be happening if KD were playing? Steph said it best himself.

All the barber's in my shop right now talkin basketball and the worst D rider is rockin a Kawhi jersey :smh: :lol:

I'd be a lil nervous, he was a die hard red sox, Patriots and Warriors fan till I see this. My dude literally just shrugs his shoulders at this blatant D riding :smh::lol:

kd still not cleared to do full practice. heard he cant even push off that ankle
they need to just reveal what is wrong with him and get it over with. he's still getting the max even if he were to sit out majority of next season

All the barber's in my shop right now talkin basketball and the worst D rider is rockin a Kawhi jersey :smh: :lol:

I'd be a lil nervous, he was a die hard red sox, Patriots and Warriors fan till I see this. My dude literally just shrugs his shoulders at this blatant D riding :smh::lol:
my warriors, my patriots, my serena williams, my mayweather

kd still not cleared to do full practice. heard he cant even push off that ankle
they need to just reveal what is wrong with him and get it over with. he's still getting the max even if he were to sit out majority of next season

my warriors, my patriots, my serena williams, my mayweather
My marvel movies, my Jordan 1’s, 3’s, 11’s, my jay z, my lucky charms

Back
Top Bottom