• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lowry beat him to the ball when cousins was hella close to it. i know he tore his damn quad hustling, but he's thinking too much out there and playing cautious

3/4 physical 1/4 mental. Can’t blame him though, career flashed before his eyes twice
in a year.

I know you guys love to hate on everything Warriors, but did you guys not see any Warrior games down the stretch of the season? Last dozen or so games?

Because Boogie was looking far better than this. He wasnt pre-Achilles tear Boogie, but he was much better than this. Faster. More lift. Better endurance.

He isnt this washed. I promise you.

Yea he is gutting it out, but he's a liability on the floor and for all this to not end with a ring and he played for peanuts...he may have lost the most from this season. Cause no way anybody is giving him a bag either.

This is a clutch *** team
IMG_20190607_232756.jpg
They literally answered every warriors bucket down the stretch in the 4th quarter. I haven’t seen nothing like this before man

Didn’t we tall y’all if Klay rush back he’ll reinjure himself?

KD probably like: “Nah, y’all don’t NEED me, I’m good.”

Man the warriors gave up depth to sign KD and now he hurt that same depth they gave up would have made this a series lol hahahahahahahahahhahahaha the nba gods said nah. Not today G.

Yea he is gutting it out, but he's a liability on the floor and for all this to not end with a ring and he played for peanuts...he may have lost the most from this season. Cause no way anybody is giving him a bag either.
I can see him signing another 1 year prove it contract.

All that Gravity got Steph crashing down to Earth.

This really should have been a sweep.

Kawhichael Jordan being the GOAT that he is :pimp:

The Raptors arent defending Steph like any team I have seen in a series in this Warriors run. Its easy to make gravity jokes now.

Back
Top Bottom