• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WARRIORS PICKS

@nickmaz96 Dubs in 7

Nick the Dubs' last hope
wow.png

No Raps in 5 picks either
ohhh.png

Serge has been great in the last 2 games. His interior defensive presence is at DPOY level right now

They should have stopped showing Jurassic Park, and just keep showing the Toronto fans at oracle.

I wanna see them other Jurassic parks. Like how they showed Saskatchewan lol. Lemme see some fools huddled around a tv in an igloo in the Northwest Territories

I know you guys love to hate on everything Warriors, but did you guys not see any Warrior games down the stretch of the season? Last dozen or so games?

Because Boogie was looking far better than this. He wasnt pre-Achilles tear Boogie, but he was much better than this. Faster. More lift. Better endurance.

He isnt this washed. I promise you.

I know you guys love to hate on everything Warriors, but did you guys not see any Warrior games down the stretch of the season? Last dozen or so games?

Because Boogie was looking far better than this. He wasnt pre-Achilles tear Boogie, but he was much better than this. Faster. More lift. Better endurance.

yes, but that was before the torn quad. if this was the reg season, he'd be sitting. i've been rooting for him all year to get back and get his bag this summer, but he is more of a liability when on the floor

I agree. Cousins will be ok

Back
Top Bottom