Steph
-revenge tour dummy moe rey
-best player on his team
-GOAT PG
-"His era"
-getting his first finals MVP
- chasing Magic and Kobe

Y'all Bistephuals got some serious explaining to do

Still say this is the Warriors era. Even if we dont make a miraculous comeback, we have won 3 titles in 5 years, and the 2 years we didnt win we set the all time record for wins in a season and lost in 2 finals.

That's the Warriors era. And it isnt over yet!!

Still say this is the Warriors era. Even if we dont make a miraculous comeback, we have won 3 titles in 5 years, and the 2 years we didnt win we set the all time record for wins in a season and lost in 2 finals.

"WE" LOL

It's over.

I'm just talking about these clown Bistephuals talking about this era was 'Steph's era'.

White flag?

Raptors gonna find a way to blow this lead. If they win Kawhi better put his nuts on the table during free agent negotiations and ask for a percentage of a team.

It's over.

I'm just talking about these clown Bistephuals talking about this era was 'Steph's era'.
Greatest shooter in history. Helped change the game. Definitely is his era. Just shared with KD now once they come back 3-1 and win this Chip :nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom