• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For as much **** as I talked in Lowry, that man proving me wrong! He earning every dollar of that contract right now

One more win on Monday and everything will be right again in the basketball association :smokin

Are people really getting mad at those who said that we all thought this Finals would be predictable

:rofl: if anything this is exactly why it's been predictable, KD not there and its actually a fair Finals

The warriors not being able to play their base defense, has them vulnerable. it all changes if they can get KD back and have Looney play a bit better.

GOATPG?
giphy.gif

@AstroWrld

Been saying it for 3 years now. We absolutely needed KD, regardless of how many snake jokes or trash takes have been spewed.

Best player on the squad.
once kd came, they had a crutch to rely on. bench fell off, splash brothers became 1b and 2nd option instead. now their crutch was suddenly removed. they gotta relearn how to play with just each other and the new scrubs on the bench

I LOVE KAWHI LEONARD. HES NOT A ****ING CELEBRITY. HES NOT A SHINY PRODUCT. HES JUST A REGULAR *** DUDE PLAYING BALL AND DOING HIS BEST WORK IN ORDER TO CERTIFY THAT W.

They said on Facebook, he so low key and humble that his own family don’t even know he ball on this stage, type of dude to go to the game and come back and sit at the table in stoic silence.

Back
Top Bottom