• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's idiotic. I don't even like dude but he's a high basketball iq, high awareness guy that's efficient and makes the right play often, stats don't matter much there. Actually for his role I don't think there's anyone better.
Take draymond off the warriors and he’s nico batum

That's idiotic. I don't even like dude but he's a high basketball iq, high awareness guy that's efficient and makes the right play often, stats don't matter much there. Actually for his role I don't think there's anyone better.

Replace Draymond with Siakam and the Warriors probably get better though.

Curry averaged 26.8/8.0/9.4, neither did anything to each other.
Shooting sleeves on both arms, full length compression leggings, ankle braces, goggles and a Kevlar vest. Can’t take any chances after all the injuries I’ve had...:wink:

Real talk, though. You gotta be careful in these streets in 2019, man. You style too much on a dude and hit him with an abundance of sauce in a pickup game, those are grounds for him to grab da cal.

Replace Draymond with Siakam and the Warriors probably get better though.
giphy.gif

A huge part of what makes the team so successful is his vision and playmaking. Siakam doesn't have any of that. If you put Siakam in there, that means more playmaking duties and less catch and shoot scenarios for Steve.

I hate that draymond is left wide open at the 3 and has a 2 v 1 drive everytime down. Throw a lob or dunk it yourself. Where can i get that job?

Real talk, though. You gotta be careful in these streets in 2019, man. You style too much on a dude and hit him with an abundance of sauce in a pickup game, those are grounds for him to grab da cal.

https://www.ajc.com/news/clark-atla...ing-morehouse-student/rlAlf9WAdd3cre3VVApFNL/

A Clark Atlanta University student was arrested Saturday in the shooting of a Morehouse College student after a fight over a pickup basketball game, the college said.

**** no. The kids these days call that “cap”. You getting ripped off the muscle trying dribble round me. Straight straps. Mookies. On the offensive end, My floater game crazy. Post up game Andre Miller elite. And elbow pull up solid. Plus my handles and vision can’t be touched. You’d be relegated to a spot up shooter with a forearm in your chest :lol:.

Nah dog. I will give you buckets at app 4 levels with 2 dribbles or less leaving me with enough energy to clamp up on ya basic game

Nah Draymond got something to say about that
SMH at NT and the FMVP voting media in 2015 trying to belittle Steph’s contributions by bigging up his teammates. Y’all do the same **** with the “Pau should have won the 2010 FMVP” narrative. If y’all are this petty about ****** you don’t know, I can only imagine what y’all do to your exes :smh:

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom