Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would give ur andre miller playing *** buckets b

**** no. The kids these days call that “cap”. You getting ripped off the muscle trying dribble round me. Straight straps. Mookies. On the offensive end, My floater game crazy. Post up game Andre Miller elite. And elbow pull up solid. Plus my handles and vision can’t be touched. You’d be relegated to a spot up shooter with a forearm in your chest :lol:.

I like it. Especially offensive rebounding. Can be a good way to get yourself going if you’re having a tough shooting game.

Word. If we shooting for teams I’m missing on purpose for anyone who says rebounding is beneath them lol

I feel u but in your opinion who makes the bigger impact on the game?

I can’t really answer that since it’s so contextual. Blake basically is the reason the Pistons made the playoffs this year. He had a huge impact for them. You switch him and Draymond and I think the Pistons are a lottery team.

At the same time, if the Warriors has Blake instead of Draymond for this playoff run, I can’t say he’d be having the same impact on winning that Draymond is. Maybe offensively, but probably not on defense.

My off-ball IQ is elite. Relocating around the perimeter and cutting. Nothing but open 3’s and lay ups.

damn david and goliath tho

like these dudes are so good theyre villains now?

warriors-super-villains.png

"Went from the favorite...to the most-hated/
But would you rather be underpaid or overrated?

Back
Top Bottom