Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Such a coachable player.

We’re lucky to witness such a transcendent superstar and role model to young kids.

We need more like him.

The GOAT
tenor.gif

I actually like Warriors sans KD.

I want the Bucks to win it all but if Warriors pop them with out KD I don't mind it. A part of thinks that's the optimal outcome because that **** would burn KDs soul whether he admits it or not.

I said it earlier, Dray already told him this and to sit back watch it play out would be ether. It adds credence to everything people have been saying about him jumping on the warriors bandwagon. It's why he been extra sensitive and on edge since making that move.

I know the image they like to push but people can't tell me that Steph don't have a big ego too. He's been hearing all the talk about finals MVP's and "ya'll needed KD to beat Bron". He looks like a kid that just got off punishment and he can ride bikes and play basketball with everybody else. He's loving playing like this.

I respect Steph as one of the greatest shooters, if not THE greatest shooter of all time. Think he’s an awesome offensive talent and enjoy watching him play. However, idk if you can use his streak of good games as evidence that he’s unstoppable.

Blazers individually have a very weak defensive back court. Nobody considers McCollum/Dame/Turner/Harkless or anyone else who has to cover Steph to be a good defender.

Warriors have been playing with fire all playoffs. Letting teams get big leads and otherwise letting their foot off the gas in every series while the Bucks have been playing from ahead and withstanding runs to finish teams off. At this point it's almost become the Dubs game plan to start off slow and play come back basketball. But if they think they can flip the switch like that against the Bucks, they got another thing coming

this forum gets so predictable sometimes.. come up with something better than " your gay" as if thats an insult

I don’t know he’s suggesting your gay so much as remembering that you have slurped LeBron on here to the same extent as people are supporting Steph now, perhaps even more.

Back
Top Bottom